- iconotype - Meaning and definition. iconotype In zoology, an illustration of a type of an organism specimen. Other related 'image' units: imag-, eido-; idol-.
- Nomenclatural notes on the Brassica oleracea-group
- candidates for a neotype [iconotype]. Fig. 29 in.
- Some noteworthy Desmids from Londa, Karnataka State (India)
- with spines 87 /tm; W with spines 75 tAm; I 19 tAm. Iconotype: Fig.
- On the classification of some species of the genus Haworthia
- (i.e. iconotypes) which, together with accurate de- scriptions .
- CURRENTS OF CONTEMPORANEITY: ARCHITECTURE IN THE
- generate an instant iconotype. The twin towers .. Political Economy of Iconotypes and the Architecture of Destination,” Architecture.
- iconotype | GBIF Vocabularies
- Aug 3, 2009 A drawing or photograph (also called 'phototype') of a type specimen. Note: the term "iconotype" is not used in the ICBN, but implicit in, e. g.
- iconotype - Definition
- iconotype definition from the mondofacto online medical dictionary.
- Sérapis et l'aigle : polysémie d'un iconotype (Richard Veymiers
- Sérapis et l'aigle : polysémie d'un iconotype. iconotypeby Richard Veymiers | Papers by Richard. Published in Chr.
- SpecimenTypeDesignationStatus (CDM Library 3.0.6 API)
- Returns the "iconotype" designation status.
- Curatorial work – science illustrations, why do we need them
- Jun 10, 2011 An iconotype is type specimen that is represented by a painting or An iconotype is also useful for keeping a record of specimen colours.
Iconotype is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iconotype books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessix sigma dmadv
dream interpretation clothes