Ida And Pingala
A selection of articles related to ida and pingala.
Original articles from our library related to the Ida And Pingala. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ida And Pingala.
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Pagan Mythology
- Is the traditional story presented as an historical event that serves to illustrate part of the world view of a people or explain a practice, belief, or natural phenomenon. The mythological beliefs a culture shares gives shape to its actions and choices....
Paganism & Wicca >> Holidays
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Survivalists' Guide for the New Millennium: Chapter 6
- AS THE WORM TURNS Health and well being are part of the natural birthright of the human being. With all of its organs intact, the right diet, exercise and mental focus, a human body can overcome any disease. Even so, the effects of living in this...
Philosophy >> Survivalists Guide for the New Millennium
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ida And Pingala is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ida And Pingala books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Delusion Sign of Tamasic Traits
- This city is watered by three rivers called nadis—the ida, pingala and the sushumna. They are perennial rivers and they carry the qualities of sattva (existence), rajas (dynamism) and tamas (inertia). These three rivers are interdependent too.
- Why a Belt Wardrobe is Key for Fall
- NOT LONG AGO, a friend asked Davinia Wang where to find a basic black leather belt. Ms. Wang, the owner of high-end accessories shop Edon Manor in downtown New York, is a logical person to ask.
- When Should Kids Start Yoga?
- Ida, pingala and sushumna are three Sanskrit terms that are relevant here. Ida lies to the left of the spine and is your active breath while pingala is cooling and lies on the right of the spine. Sushumna runs through the spinal column.
- Health benefits of 17 yoga mudras (and how to practise them the right way)
- 'Mudra' means a seal or lock that closes the body apertures for a while. It is believed that prana flows in the body through various channels and energy points.
- Symbolism of Yajna and Bali in Nabakalebara
- It represents Ida and Pingala 'nadis' inside the backbone, which are intertwined like two slimy fishes.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.