- IDEO's Barry Katz hosting design thinking bootcamp at Communitech
- Barry Katz, a Fellow at IDEO, professor at Stanford University, and author of six books, is coming to Communitech in Waterloo Region to host a two-day design thinking bootcamp on March 22–23.
- Ideo Sold Part of Itself and Joined a Collective. But Why?
- Over the years, the company has strategically expanded; it now has a venture arm, a humanitarian-focused non-profit, and teaches online “design thinking” courses through its Ideo U platform. The move, he says, isn't a financial life raft.
- Simon King on design at IDEO
- The great thing about IDEO is the range of projects I was able to be involved in—and the range of industries. That's truly the value of a place like IDEO: the mix of experiences I had.
- The Commute of the Future? Ford Is Working on It
- On a brisk October day in Chicago, a few employees from the design firm Ideo left their office and headed to Knife & Tine, a restaurant about four miles away.
- IDEO move to join the Kyu collective signals the increasingly important role
- Noel Penrose, the lead adviser on a recent deal that saw IDEO, one of Silicon Valley's best-known independent design firms, sell a minority stake and become part of the Kyu collective, believes that the surprising move signals the widening scope of ...
Ideo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ideo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.