A selection of articles related to ideomotor effect.
Original articles from our library related to the Ideomotor Effect. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ideomotor Effect.
- Reinforcement Effect and Displacement Trend: No Wine in Old Bottles?
- Two phenomena concerning displacement--the reinforcement effect and the displacement trend--have been only meagerly investigated with virtually no further published studies of them since they were first reported decades ago. Because there appears to be...
Journal of Parapsychology >> vol 53, 1989
- Manifesting World Enlightenment: Part 4
- There can be no doubt that the world situation today is grave. It is becoming increasingly apparent that the institutions, governments, and traditional methods of society, have little effectiveness in solving a collective crisis of global proportions. In this...
Mind >> World Mind
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- What is Subliminal Influence?
- The term subliminal is technically archaic , though it is still in common use. The problem is that it is hopelessly bound to the concept of a well-defined sensory threshold, a concept made obsolete by the introduction of signal detection theory into...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- A Treatise on Astral Projection
- There are certain aspects of the astral dimension and the projection process that are very complicated. Much of it is misunderstood and it can all be very confusing at times. This series of articles attempts to shed a little light on the subject, and...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Howling at the Moon!
- Lunacy, says it all. We all know that the time of the full moon feels strange. Legend has it that the full moon brings out the worst in people: more violence, suicides, accidents, and aggression. The influence of the moon and behavior has been called "The...
Astrology >> The Moon
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
Ideomotor Effect is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ideomotor Effect books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Adaptive control of ideomotor effect anticipations
- Adaptive control of ideomotor effect anticipations.
- Kein Folientitel
- R-E-compatibility effects allowed us to identify neural centers that process ideomotor effect anticipations by means of regression analysis.
- Parallel and distributed neural models of the ideomotor principle: An
- imitative cues. Brain and Cognition 44, 124–143].
- RDT GENERATION II BASIC BUILDING BLOCKS
- The second is an explanation of the ideomotor effect and how it is relevant to the ideomotor effect is and how it relates to the RDT Generation II technology.
Suggested News Resources
- Hobby harnesses intuition
- In the science world, it is called the ideomotor effect, the same effect that causes muscles to react and produce tears when a person is feeling sad. Eadie said that successful dowsing relies on formulating questions properly.
Suggested Web Resources
- Ideomotor effect - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The ideomotor effect is a psychological phenomenon wherein a subject makes motions unconsciously.
- ideomotor effect - The Skeptic's Dictionary - Skepdic.com
- Jun 27, 2011 The ideomotor effect refers to the influence of suggestion or expectation on involuntary and unconscious motor behavior.
Ideomotor Effect Topics
Related searcheswelsh beliefs
national cherry festival