- A·min Da·da (ä-m n dä-dä , dä dä), Idi c. 1925-2003.
- In the case of the late Idi Amin, they clearly helped drive him from
- late Idi Amin, they clearly helped drive him from power.
- 0 7°
- Boxer Muhammad Ali and Soldier Idi Amin as International Political é'.
- Gaddafi Was a Raving Mad Monster
- 1 spot ever since the fall of Idi Amin in 1978. Or, to give Amin the full title he insisted upon: His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Alhaji Dr.
- Museveni insists on Mabira give away
- Idi Amin had given it to the people.” He also warned those engaged in the Mabira talk to stop their arrogance. “Unlike some of those who engage in arrogance over Mabira, I do not drink alcohol or go to bars.
- How regime changes would be on Twitter
- Last week, Muammar Gaddafi sounded eerily like his erstwhile ally Idi Amin when losing power. Fleeing Gaddafi broadcast a message on an obscure Arab channel saying he was still in control, and was organising to defeat the “rats”.
- Ugandan pilots evacuated from Libya
- By Vision reporter AT least 26 of the 30 Ugandan pilots trained by former president Idi Amin and absorbed into the Libyan army have been evacuated since 2001, a senior Ugandan official has said.
- Idi Amin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Idi Amin Dada (c. 1925 – 16 August 2003) was a military leader and President of Uganda from 1971 to 1979.
- Idi Amin killer file
- Full name Idi Amin Dada Oumee.
- Obituary: Idi Amin | News | The Guardian
- Aug 18, 2003 Ruthless dictator whose rise to power was facilitated by the British colonial authorities, he went on to devastate Uganda.
Idi Amin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Idi Amin books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.