- The pain Idi Amin's friend suffered for 20 years in exile
- This year marks 37 years since Idi Amin was overthrown. His removal forced Haji Saidi Lima then working in the President's office to live in exile for 20 years.
- Black History Month: Idi Amin Dada (1925-2003)
- Idi Amin Dada was born in 1925 in the Koboko district of northern Uganda. His father, Amin Dada, of the Kakwa ethnic group, and his mother, Assa Aatte, of the Lugbara group, separated at his birth.
- Uganda: Shaka On Idi Amin, Leaving Uganda, Presidential Debate
- In this second and last part of SHAKA SSALI's life story on Capital FM's Desert Island Discs programme, he talks about life in the army, his failed attempt to oust Idi Amin, life in USA and his journalistic experiences.
- Frank Terpil: How a CIA spy went rogue to court the world's worst dictators
- Alongside Gaddafi, Terpil went on to do business in the late 1970s with the Ugandan dictator Idi Amin, who was by then struggling to maintain his vicious grip on power amid widespread dissent. Amin gave his American friend the affectionate nickname ...
- 'My encounter with the late Idi Amin'
- He also spoke on his encounter with the late Ugandan President Idi Amin while in that country on a fact finding mission over the disappearance of the Chief Justice of Uganda.
Idi Amin is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Idi Amin books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.