A selection of articles related to iditarod route.
Original articles from our library related to the Iditarod Route. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iditarod Route.
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
- The Perpetual Raising: Part 3
- (Part 3 of 5) The body is an instrument through which we interact with the physical plane, as souls or conscious beings. As we refine this instrument through meditation, and ideally with pure foods and sufficient exercise, the body becomes, “a spiritual...
Mind >> World Mind
- Egyptian Temples, part III: God's Home
- The cult temple in ancient Egypt was more than a place of worship. It was the home of the god, it was believed the deity took up residence in the building and used it more or less for all those various purposes as humans did. It was the place he was given...
Religions >> Egyptian
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Everyday is Sacred
- Throughout history, people of nature religions found something sacred everywhere they looked. There was no clear-cut boundary between what was religious and what was not, what was magical and what was not. Examples of this can be found all over Europe, where...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Iditarod Route is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iditarod Route books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Iditarod Race Route: Anchorage, Alaska
- Culvert Underpass. Pedestrian. Overpass.
- The Iditarod National Historic Trail: Seward to Nome Route. A
- The Primary Route (Goodwin's 1910-11 Route).................••................86.
- !"JP2 !"TP1 !"H5 !"TP2 !"JP3 !"JP4 !"JP5
- Iditarod National Historic Trail Proposed Action. Ø. Ø.
- Southern Route for 2007 Iditarod
- Southern Route for 2007 Iditarod. Checkpoints. Distance between Checkpoints Distance from Anchorage Distance to Nome.
- Musher Tracking Form: Northern Route
- Out of the Checkpoint. Musher Tracking Form: Northern Route Iditarod. Shageluk.
Suggested News Resources
- Iditarod race trail gets a bit tamer this year
- The exact Iditarod route changes slightly each year, and mileage numbers vary drastically depending on who you ask.
Suggested Web Resources
- Iditarod Trail Invitational - Route Description
- Race Route Description. Alaska Ultra Sport's Iditarod Trail Invitational is the world's longest human powered winter ultra-marathon.
- The 2011 Iditarod race route | Living in Alaska | Wasilla
- Mar 4, 2011 A quick look at that route the 2011 Iditarod sled dog racers take to get from Anchorage, Alaska to Nome, Alaska.