A selection of articles related to idra rabba.
Original articles from our library related to the Idra Rabba. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Idra Rabba.
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Idra Rabba is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Idra Rabba books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Peace Through People: From Bethlehem and Around the World
- We visited many places, including the Cave of Machpelah in Hebron (the burial place of the patriarchs and matriarchs from the Bible) and the Idra Rabba (the place where Rabbi Shimon bar Yochai revealed the Zohar, the primary text of Kabbalah).
- The First Zivug
- The ten chasadim of Abba and Imma were the ten garments for the souls of the ten students of Rebbe Shimon bar Yochai (Rashbi), mentioned in the holy Idra Rabba and Sefer HaTikunin. (Book of Rectifications). They were his son Rebbe Eliezer, Rebbe ...
- Souls from the Second Level of Cain
- (Zohar III Naso Idra Raba) They were revealed a long time prior to that of the chasadim. Furthermore, the gevurot are always revealed.
- Rashbi's Passing
- Then he said, "Those who were in the Idra [Rabba] are invited [to stay, but not the rest of the visitors, lest they put themselves in danger]. They all went out, and only Rabbi Elazar his son, Rabbi Abba, Rabbi Yehuda, Rabbi Yose and Rabbi Chiya remained.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshistory of africa decolonization
szeged tourist sights
troy hurtubise angel light
university of cincinnati history