- ievo points to biometric progress among UK construction firms
- Biometric access control firm ievo has reported that 86.9% of the top 23 UK construction companies have installed their biometric products.
- Fingerprint scanner designers IEvo secure £200000 investment towards larger
- Managing director Shaun Oakes, who runs IEvo with partner Stuart Ging, said: “Entry systems based around cards are susceptible to them being lost, borrowed or stolen, but using biometric data takes away all those problems and ensures only those who ...
- UK Biometrics Developer IEvo Gets £200k in Funding
- A biometrics developer based in Newcastle, England, has received £200k in funding, according to a Bdaily article by Jamie Hardesty. The firm, IEvo, worked with NEL Fund Managers to secure the money from the Finance For Business North East Growth ...
Ievo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ievo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
short-time fourier transform example