Iga Nephropathy Prognosis
- NEFIGAN Trial of Nefecon for treatment of primary IgA nephropathy meets
- Pharmalink AB, a specialty pharma company, today announces that the NEFIGAN Trial of Nefecon® for the treatment of primary IgA nephropathy has fully met its primary efficacy endpoint at a planned interim analysis and been stopped early with respect to ...
- Long-term prognosis excellent for patients with IgA nephropathy
- For patients with a common kidney disease who have normal kidney function and only minor urinary abnormalities at the time of diagnosis, the long-term prognosis is excellent and no special treatments are needed, according to a study appearing in an ...
- Blood Pressure, Proteinuria Reduction Key in IgA Nephropathy
- LONDON, United Kingdom — In patients with IgA nephropathy, the optimization of supportive care minimizes renal function loss and can eliminate the need for immunosuppressive therapy in the great majority of patients, new research suggests.
- Addition of immunosuppression does not improve outcome of supportive therapy
- Study Rundown: IgA nephropathy is the most common form of glomerulonephritis. The current Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) guidelines recommend blockade of the renin-angiotensin system using an angiotensin-converting-enzyme ...
Iga Nephropathy Prognosis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iga Nephropathy Prognosis books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Iga Nephropathy Prognosis Topics
Related searchesmeaning of dreams about pheasant
kartikeya in sanskrit kavyapoetry
jean monnet quotes
the wentworth letter changes
british monarchy arms of dominion
a view to a kill trivia