- The Mary Rousculp Hoffman Archives: Igor Stravinsky
- I'm pleased to offer Mary's encounter with Igor Stravinsky (1882-1971). This was recorded at the Sheraton Hotel, Columbus on November 27, 1966. Also present were Rosemary and David Hite, from Capital University and the Columbus Journal Citizen, and ...
- Review: Springfield Symphony Orchestra, Jeffrey Biegel premiere Fuchs concerto
- Ellen Redman's brilliant piccolo made cameo appearances in the Copland, but would truly shine in the following "Firebird" Suite of Igor Stravinsky.
- A Man of Dance traces Vincent Warren's steps
- He even had the opportunity to perform under the direction of Igor Stravinsky. The documentary also details his love affair with renowned New York poet Frank O'Hara, who dedicated much of his writing to Warren before his tragic death. Warren made it to ...
- Review | Ballet, orchestra duet exudes energy
- Among the high points was the rhythmically complex music by Philip Glass, Igor Stravinsky and Teddy Abrams that steered the evening. The ballet and orchestra presented one huge dance with nearly 40 dancers and two other works with the orchestra's ...
- The Rite of Spring
- Igor Stravinsky's enduring and influential masterwork sent shockwaves throughout the worlds of music and dance when it premiered in Paris in 1913. This performance will also mark the Western New York premiere of Richmond Ballet, The State Ballet of ...
Igor Stravinsky is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Igor Stravinsky books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Igor Stravinsky Topics
Related searchesweathering hydrolysis
surya bheda pranayama
erementar gerad characters
eastern philosophy terms
onion dome symbolism
persian mythology demons