- Narda Capuyan, Igorot fashion icon, dies; 73
- BAGUIO CITY—Acclaimed Igorot weaver Narda Capuyan, whose indigenous fabrics and designs have broken barriers in the world of fashion here and abroad, passed away on Friday from a lingering illness. She was 73. Born in the Mountain Province capital ...
- Carrot Man's aquiline nose: Igorot race improved by Anglican missionaries?
- The episode implied that good-looking Igorots with an aquiline nose like the Carrot Man owe their beauty to the British and American missionaries who married the natives of the Cordillera, the mountainous region of Northern Philippines, in the 1900s.
- Carrot Man: The Igorot beauty that is Jeyrick Sigmaton and why it matters
- While most African-Americans are easily identified through their skin color, the term Igorot is mistakenly used to refer to dark and short Filipinos with thick lips and curly hair.
- Handsome Igorot 'Carrot Man' goes viral, real name identified
- According to her, she saw this Igorot heartthrob while she's traveling to Sagada. Captivated and mesmerized by Sigmaton's appearance, she took some shots for everyone to admire. Check out the viral photos of Jeyrick Sigmaton “Carrot Man” below.
- Igorots deride claims of good features courtesy of missionaries
- BONTOC, Mountain Province – Igorots vent their displeasure at the insinuations of an interviewee of a respected personality in a giant television network show. The Igorots are now in the limelight thanks to Jeyrick Sigmaton from Barlig, a sensation now ...
Igorot is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Igorot books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesalbanian lek history
luschers colour test
vertical integration music industry
university of tennessee colors
deathlands books in the series
indigo children and astrology