- SA Army budget up
- Would have loved to see them converted to iklwa. Put a 12.7mm on top and give it to motorized.
- KwaZulu-Natal Student Solar Team Gets Ready for Another Race
- The team's car in 2014 was dubbed iKlwa, after the short-shaft spear invented by Shaka Zulu. The car was designed in Autodesk Inventor CAD software and optimized with simulation programs from ANSYS and CD-adapco. Team member Saien Rugdeo, ...
- Cameroon receiving Ratel infantry fighting vehicles
- I stand corrected but I think the iKlwa ticked all those boxes and with a remote controlled weapon system to reduce weight.
- The Tony Ehrenreich supremacy
- An iklwa, the Zulu short stabbing spear, completes the ensemble – although there is some unhappiness when it emerges that the traditional weapon has been mass produced in China.
- SANDF aims to repair 4 000 vehicles
- I doubt that we would see a iKlwa upgrade for the Ratel as well. The RG-35 needs it's armoured package to get protection of up to STANAG 4569 level 4. I don't think the SANDF would acquire it.
Iklwa is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iklwa books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdragia pei
leopold the good
edmundston new brunswick
divine will healing
romanticism art and literature