- This dynasty is also known as [[Suryavansha|]] (the Solar dynasty). The supreme perceptor of the Ikshvaku dynasty is Sage Vashishta.
- SCHEME AND SYLLABUS FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT TRIBAL
- literature and painting – Ikshvakus and their cultural contribution – Growth of Buddhism in.
- History of the andhras: upto 1565 A.D.
- The Ikshvakus of. Vijayapuri . Ikshvakus of Vijayapuri occupy an important place.
- THE ANIMAL MOTIFS ON INDIAN COINS
- Mention may be made of the Ikshvakus and Pallava rulers.
- Cucurbits, Sanskrit, and the Indo-Aryas 1
- Ikshvaku, which is applied to Lagenaria sicer- aria Ser. in . gourd.
- With Capital Tag, Vijayawada Set to Regain Pre-Eminence
- The present Nagarjunakonda in Guntur district, which was known as Sriparvata and Vijayapuri, was the capital of Ikshvaku kings.
- Ikshvaku - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about the King Ikshvaku. For other uses, see Ikshvaku.
- Controversies in History: Origin of Ikshvaku Dynasty
- Aug 16, 2008 The Ikshvakus (Sanskrit इक्श्वाकू Telugu ఇక్ష్వాకులు) were one of the earliest dynaties of Andhra pradesh.
Ikshvakus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ikshvakus books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesmacau ferry pier
dream symbol cannot run
smog origin of term
volcano volcano formation
imax corporate information
aortic dissection natural history
my teacher is an alien