- Book Review: Scion of Ikshvaku
- Scion of Ikshvaku, the first book in the Ramchandra Series by Amish Tripathi, would appeal to those who want to know the story of Ramayana told through the modern eyes.
- Amish Tripathi on his new book “Scion of Ikshvaku” and retelling the Ramayan
- The gods must be pleased with Amish Tripathi. After all, the author's first three books on Shiva, the Hindu god of destruction, have sold more than 2.2 million copies and made him a household name in India.
- Bala Vinodam inaugurated
- Earlier, the viewers were treated to a 50-minute-long presentation at the Telugu Samskritika Niketanam.
- Centenary celebrations of Narasaraopet from Dec. 11
- Narasaraopet and its surroundings are a part of the territory which was ruled by Satavahanas, Ikshvakus, Chalukyas, Cholas and Kakatiyas and the Reddy kings of Kondaveedu. Speaking to The Hindu , Mr. Sivaprasada Rao said the town is known as the ...
Ikshvakus is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ikshvakus books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchesethiopian orthodox tewahedo church