- Ife (ē`fā), city (1991 est. pop. 262000), SW Nigeria.
- GEOINFORMATION-BASED ASSESSMENT OF HEALTH CARE
- GEOINFORMATION-BASED ASSESSMENT OF. HEALTH CARE FACILITIES IN ILE-IFE,. SOUTHWESTERN NIGERIA.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria.
- Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife, Nigeria. Abstract.
- ILE-IFE. 1. Name: Mr.
- For Ife indigenes, it is back to traditional judicial system
- Sulaimon Olanrewaju reports that for their belief that there can never be a miscarriage of justice at the traditional judiciary system, Ile-Ife indigenes prefer the system to the modern one.
- DJ SW Nigeria Farmers Continue To Sun Dry Cocoa Amid Good Weather
- Farmers are happy and are drying their cocoa properly," Yemi Omoyeni, a trader in Ile-Ife, an important cocoa-growing and marketing center in Osun state, told Dow Jones Newswires.
- Orisa congress seeks recognition
- Elebuibon made the appeal in an interview at the annual Isese festival held at Oduduwa College Playing Ground, Ile-Ife, Osun State, recently.
- DJ Southwest Nigeria Cocoa Prices Rise On Quality Of Beans-Buyers
- Exporters are now buying cocoa at 440000 naira ($2918) a metric ton, up from NGN420,000-NGN430,000 last week, said a buyer in Ile-Ife, an important cocoa-growing and marketing center in Osun state.
- Isese Day to hold on Saturday
- ALL arrangements have been concluded to hold the 2011 edition of Isese Day which is expected to hold at Oduduwa College, Ile-Ife, Osun State on Saturday, August 20, 2011.
- Ife - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The meaning of the word "ife" in the Yoruba language is "expansion"; "Ile-Ife" means in reference to the myth of origin "The House of Expansion".
- The Arthur Hall Collection and Ile Ife Films, Inc.
- Jun 20, 2011 What Arthur Hall does may be called dance, but it is also a kind of culture making rarely seen and sorely needed.
- Ile-Ife (Nigeria) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Ile-Ife (Nigeria), town, Osun state, southwestern Nigeria. The town lies at the intersection of roads from Ibadan (40 miles [64 km] west), Ilesha, and Ondo.
- Ile Ife - Where the world began
- The modern Ile Ife remains the center of traditional Yoruba culture, as it has been for centuries. The politics may change, but the wellspring remains the same.
Ile Ife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ile Ife books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ile Ife Topics
Related searcheseunuch eunuchs in modern times
pharmaceutical company controversy
avenged sevenfold videography
wavelet scaling function
unit test limitations
norman rockwell critique of his work