- Tension as protest rocks Ile Ife over Ooni's new appointment
- The protesters who staged Monday's protest against the Obalufe, who is the second in command to the Ooni, gathered at the palace after loitering along the major streets of Ile-Ife. The protesters alleged that Adediwura was imposed on them and demanded ...
- Clash in Ile-Ife as Ooni appoints new Obalufe
- Osogbo—Violence clash broke out yesterday in the ancient city of Ile-Ife following the appointment of a new Obalufe of the town, Comrade Idowu Olaniyi Adediwura by the Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi.
- Behold, the new Olori of Ile Ife (PHOTOS)
- According to the tradition of Ile Ife, the Ooni of Ife, Oba Enitan Adeyeye Ogunwusi on Saturday, tied the knot to new wife, Wuraola Otiti Obanor. Sources from Ile Ife say the monarch, upon ascension to the throne, is expected to take a new wife.
- Nigeria: Clash in Ile-Ife As Ooni Appoints New Obalufe
- Crisis on Thursday erupted in the palace of Ooni of Ife when two ruling families clashed over who will produce the next Obalufe. The position of Obalufe, which is the second-in-command to the Ooni became vacant when Oba Folorunso Omisakin died on ...
- There are no more witches in Ile-Ife, says Ooni
- Adeyeye Ogunwusi, the Ooni of Ife, has appealed to sons and daughters of Ife all over the world to assist in developing the town, declaring that Ile-Ife was now free of witches and wizards.
Ile Ife is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ile Ife books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Ile Ife Topics
Related searches42 puzzle
longest word in english
ghosts n goblins weapons