A selection of articles related to iliou persis.
Original articles from our library related to the Iliou Persis. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Iliou Persis.
- King James Bible: Romans, Chapter 16
- Chapter 16 16:1 I commend unto you Phebe our sister, which is a servant of the church which is at Cenchrea: 16:2 That ye receive her in the Lord, as becometh saints, and that ye assist her in whatsoever business she hath need of you: for she hath been a...
New Testament >> Epistle to the Romans
Iliou Persis is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Iliou Persis books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PRINCIPLES OF THE RECONSTRUCTION OF A FRAGMENTARY
- civilization. For many centuries Stesichorus' poem Iliou Persis, «The Sack of Troy » where the subject of Stesichorus' Iliou Persis is presumably represented.
- REVIEW SHEET – TEST 1 (CLAS 201)
- Cypria, Iliad, Aethiopis, Little Iliad, Persis Iliou, Nostoi, Odyssey. Cypria: Prometheus, Zeus Iliou Persis: Trojan Horse, destruction of Troy.
- 10-CV (profile)
- The Danish Institute at Athens, Greece. Studies in Ancient Greek Music, realisation of "Iliou Persis"and "Eoiai". 1998.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Iliupersis - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Iliupersis (Greek: Ἰλίου πέρσις, Iliou persis, "Sack of Ilium"), also known as The Sack of Troy, is a lost epic of ancient Greek literature.
- Ilioupersis Painter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Ilioupersis Painter was an Apulian vase painter.
- OMACL: Hesiod, the Homeric Hymns and Homerica: The Sack of
- Hesiod, the Homeric Hymns and Homerica. THE SACK OF ILIUM (fragments). Online Medieval and Classical Library Release #8.
multiplane camera history
food preservation curing
mandarin phonetic symbols ii