- British Library asks for help deciphering a medieval sword
- A sword on display at the British Library has an 800-year-old mystery engraved on its blade. Dating back to between 1250 and 1330 AD, the sword was discovered in the east of England, in the River Witham near Lincoln, in the 19th century. The sword is a ...
- 'Feeling sad will not suffice': BJP demands Mulayam Singh Yadav's apology for
- Lucknow: BJP on Monday demanded an apology from Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav for having ordered firing on 'karsewaks' in Ayodhya in 1990 in which 16 people were killed, saying merely "feeling sad" would not console the families of ...
- Craft London, London SE10 – restaurant review
- Craft, London SE10: 'At night, the vivid colour scheme, all turquoise, mauve, sapphire, copper, mutes into something louche and sexy.' Photograph: Karen Robinson for the Guardian. Marina O'Loughlin · @marinaoloughlin.
- Why Shiite Expansion Will Be Short-Lived
- Later, the Ilkhanate of the Central Asian Mongols governed over parts of Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran, Iraq, Syria and Turkey. More recently, the Zaidis boasted an imamate in Yemen that lasted from 897 to 1962.
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi 'strikes new chord' with Mongolia on maiden visit
- Called "Jamiut Tawarikh", this work was one of the grandest projects undertaken by the Ilkhanate king Ghazan Khan. The king's wazir Rasheeduddin Fazlullah Hamedani wrote it in Persian and chronicled the history up to the reign of Oljeitju (1304-1316).
Ilkhanate is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ilkhanate books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheslod airport massacre
dream dictionary restroom
military of fiji the fijian navy
little manila new york