A selection of articles related to illusion dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Illusion Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Illusion Dictionary.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- Story of the Celts: The Celts of Ireland
- The Celts of Ireland [ 33 ] The Celts arrived in Ireland by 350 B.C (some say earlier) and they thrive there to this day. A claim might be made that the Celtic Irish are among the world's oldest nationality groups. Despite periods when foreigners tried in...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Origin of the Zodiac Signs
- Zodiac is that imaginary belt encircling the earth through which the sun, moon, and the planets pass during the year.
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Illusion Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Illusion Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Print ACNR MA05
- ingly hard to define 'illusion' in a satisfactory way”. According to the Merriam- Webster Online Collegiate. Dictionary, an illusion is 1.
- Your eyes can be fooled by an Optical. Illusion. Webster's Dictionary defines an optical illusion as: "A visually per- ceived image that is deceptive or mis- leading.
- IDENTIFICATION : THE ILLUSION-DELUSION BUILDER* Robert P
- 'illusion' and 'delusion' as used in the title of this paper.
- Glossary of mental health terms
- include illusions, hallucinations or extreme excitement. Delirium . Illusion.
- “Music Quotes”
- -Jean Cocteau (Wordsworth – The Dictionary of Musical Quotations). Above our heads is a Music is not illusion, but revelation rather.
Suggested Web Resources
- Illusion | Define Illusion at Dictionary.com
- MORE. Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page.
- Illusory | Define Illusory at Dictionary.com
- Illusory definition at Dictionary.
- illusion - definition of illusion by the Free Online Dictionary
- The condition of being deceived by a false perception or belief. 3. Something, such as a fantastic plan or desire, that causes an erroneous belief or perception.
- illusory - definition of illusory by the Free Online Dictionary
- il·lu·so·ry ( -l s -r , -z -r ). adj.
- Illusion - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- a obsolete : the action of deceiving b (1) : the state or fact of being intellectually deceived or misled : misapprehension (2) : an instance of such deception.