A selection of articles related to illusion.
Original articles from our library related to the Illusion. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Illusion.
- The Quest For Power
- Some think power is the ability to instigate change. Others view power as a mechanism of control. Whether it's control over circumstances or individuals, power is a precarious element, no less dangerous than a vial of nitroglycerine. Perhaps true power is...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Reincarnation is in my opinion an overly simplified concept, designed to be easily understood and accepted by the general population. But the theory of reincarnation falls down sharply when closely examined. That is, if you understand how standard linear time...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Reincarnation & Past Lives
- We are all intrigued by our past lives, wondering what and who we were in the past. For the evolution of our soul, however, it is really not important "who" we were in the sense of a person (e.g. were we someone famous?), but in the sense of "wh...
Spirits >> Reincarnation
- Astral Beings and Wildlife
- The astral dimension contains a wide variety of what could be called non-physical subtle energy life-forms; or as Carlos Castenada so aptly calls them: inorganic beings. Some of these have a positive nature (nice) and some seem have a negative nature (not so...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Thoughts on the Soul and Reincarnation
- Life is an effort to re-member one's connections to the all-knowing soul, which we have chosen to forget so that we may fully appriciate that knowlege by experiencing what it is like to not have that knowlege. We do not remember our choosing this...
Spirits >> The Soul
- Magick & Divination in Arabia
- Magick in Arabic is “sihr” and means “to produce illusion on the eyes”. The origin of magick in Arabia is believed to be in Babel. It, supposedly, was revealed there by two angels, “Harut” and “Marut”, who instructed mankind in the art. Unlike the ancient...
History & Anthropology >> Arabic
Illusion is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Illusion books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Future of an Illusion
- The Future of an Illusion. The Standard Edition of the Complete Psychological Works of.
- The Illusion of UN Security Council Reform
- THE WASHINGTON QUARTERLY s AUTUMN 2003. The Illusion of UN Security Council Reform l.
- Knowledge in perception and illusion
- Errors of perception (phenomena of illusions) can be due to knowledge being knowledge, Gibson generally denied the phenomena of illusion.
Suggested News Resources
- Keen On… Kyle Dixon: No, Cord-Cutting is an Illusion (TCTV)
- really want high-quality news and entertainment content from networks like HBO. And thus, while the Internet is obviously changing our viewing habits, it is yet to revolutionize the television industry. So is Dixon right – is cord-cutting an illusion?
- Sports meet nature at Brookfield Zoo
- Live doves will transform into a dog during Measner's 55-minute magic and illusion show. “My assistant will help me out with grand illusions, such as the floating lady and Harry Houdini's metamorphosis,” Measner said.
- Dark Matters: Gallery Exhibit Looks At Technological Illusion
- Inspired by an existing display from the Whitworth Collection, which presented debates, ideas and the artistic notions of darkness, Dark Matters presents illusion for the technological age through cinema, computer-generated imagery and photography.
- Rick Perry's jobs record - miracle or illusion?
- Michael Thomas / AP Texas Gov. Rick Perry boasts about the many jobs created in the state on his watch, but observers credit the rising price of oil and natural gas for much of the boost in hiring. Texas Gov.
Suggested Web Resources
- Illusion - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- An illusion is a distortion of the senses, revealing how the brain normally organizes and interprets sensory stimulation.
- Optical Illusions and Visual Phenomena
- The stress here is on relative novelty and interactivity, in combination with a scientific background. Regularly updated.
- Optical Illusions funny, scary and amazing magic to fool your eyes.
- Optical Illusions are visually perceived objects and images that differ from reality.
- Mighty Optical Illusions
- Optical Illusions archive. Check out the biggest collection and newest illusions around. Daily updated!
- Illusion - The Most Amazing Creations in Art, Photography, Design
- 10 hours ago Illusion features projects of individuals with astonishing skills and creativity.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchessilvia saint biography
the birth of venus
etiquette etiquette and language
history of texas important dates
use case limitations of use cases
cchulainn emers only jealousy