Ilokano Language Dialects
A selection of articles related to ilokano language dialects.
Original articles from our library related to the Ilokano Language Dialects. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Ilokano Language Dialects.
- Software of the Mind #1: In The Beginning There Was Thought
- In the twilight before the dawn of civilization, the connection between humanity and Nature was still strong. Hunter-gatherers seeking food and self protection in the wilds, lived the wisdom of Nature because they never left its influence. Mind and body...
Mystic Sciences >> Mind
- The Symbolic Language of Dreams
- In dreams we are carried away to a wonderland of imagination - pleasures and fears blend themselves into a magical universe. When awake we have forgotten that this wonderland exists in our own souls. A Language According to Jung, dreams as well as daydreaming,...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Story of the Celts: The Celts Today
- The Celts Today [ 40 ] The Celts, and Celtic peoples, are alive and well today. Celtic culture is well documented and preserved, and there are millions of people on different continents who make it a point to identify with that culture. In Ireland Irish...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- What is hypnotic trance? Does it provide unusual physical or mental capacities?
- 2.1 'Trance;' descriptive or misleading? Most of the classical notions of hypnosis have long held that hypnosis was special in some way from other types of interpersonal communication and that an induction (preparatory process considered by some to be...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
Ilokano Language Dialects is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ilokano Language Dialects books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- The truth about the economy under the Marcos regime
- Nearly three decades after it ended, still no proper account has been written of the economy under authoritarian rule, which is a big reason that Millennials have only an inkling of what transpired during those years. It is also why one now hears the ...
- Proudly multilingual
- Even the American description of our language situation was demeaning, with Tagalog, Ilokano, Hiligaynon and all our other languages referred to as “dialects.” Dialects are variations on a language, as in Metro Manila Tagalog, Batangas Tagalog, ...
- 10 Filipino translations you probably didn't know
- Eman. Filipino words are known to be Pilipino. Tagalog is a dialect in most Southern Luzon provinces such as Metro Manila, Laguna, Batangas, Bulacan, etc.
- Questors in retirement
- A questor not versed in the Ilokano dialect was able to stand as interpreter in the quest and carry out the message to the family, proof of how powerful the gift given to the group was. We have had our share of loony cases.
- PNP translating Miranda Rights into 4 foreign languages
- MANILA, Philippines - One's right to remain silent and to have a lawyer, among other things, are now being translated into four languages by the Philippine National Police (PNP). The PNP took the initiative to translate the Miranda Rights into Chinese, ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.