- Special Mass held in Ilonggo language
- But there was something particularly unique about the celebration – it's believed to be the first time that Mass was said in Hiligaynon, often referred to as Ilonggo, an Austronesian language spoken in the Western Visayas region of the Philippines.
- Negrense-Ilonggo chessers shine in Pacquiao Cup
- THE Negros Integrated Chess Association (Nica)/Team Ilonggo invaded Southern Philippines with huge performance in the week-long Bobby Pacquiao Cup Random Chess Festival held February 19-26 at the SM General Santos City. The Visayan team ...
- Nica-Ilonggo, Roel Pacquiao grab early GenSan chess lead
- GENERAL SANTOS City—Nica Team Ilonggo and Roel Pacquiao Team blanked their respective opponents to lead early opening day winners in the Bobby Pacquiao Random Chess Tournament held at SM Mall Trade Hall here Saturday. The Ilonggos, led ...
- Mechanization to boost Ilonggo farm outputs
- Agriculture Sec. Proceso Alcala gave this observation during the farmers, fisherfolk and agricultural extension workers forum held at the Central Philippines University recently.
- Ilonggo farmers urged to engage in mechanized farming
- FARM mechanization is the only way for Ilonggo farmers to become competitive as the Philippines is bracing up for full integration with the Association of South East Asian Nations (Asean) member countries. This was emphasized by Agriculture Secretary ...
Ilonggo is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Ilonggo books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesthe beyond plot
atomic rooster discography
list of us televangelists