Image Of God
A selection of articles related to image of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Image Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Image Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Image Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Image Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- FROM THE PULPIT: Mankind is a reflection of God's essence
- Then God said, “Let us make mankind in Our image, in Our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.
- Transforming image while still being created in His
- In a recent setting participants were asked to give their concept of God and one replied, “passive.” Throughout history, though, people have found God actively revealing himself through music, events, people and his word.
- Raw Milk Is For Idiots
- Pasteurization is neither a barren, mechanized alternative to healthful “natural” living, nor a sinister Communist/secularist scheme to pollute the precious bodily fluids of God-fearing Americans. It is good.
- Mystic Mantra: God's motherly embrace
- Since God is considered powerful, almighty and protective of creation, it's natural that God is compared to a father, king, warrior, protector, provider, etc.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Image Of God Topics
Related searchesamerican kestrel nesting
munshi premchand famous stories
cerebral hypoxia treatment
mario party 6 orbs