Image Of God
A selection of articles related to image of god.
Original articles from our library related to the Image Of God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Image Of God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Image Of God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Image Of God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- THE IMAGE OF GOD IN MAN
- 'in the image of God' is plain: it is that man is in some way and in some degree is a creature of God at the same time as he is 'in the image of. God'.
- C:\My Documents\Poetry\Image-of-God.BK!
- The Image of God. Adam was made in the image of God,. Sculptured from dust as a son of the sod,.
Suggested News Resources
- Faith & Work
- By Vicki Brown, Word & Way In an uncertain and unstable economy, how do Christians reconcile work as a reflection of the image of God in them with high unemployment and under-employment rates? Should believers reexamine what defines "meaningful" work?
- Words of wisdom from Pope Benedict XVI for world's youth
- The Pope stressed the dignity of “human life, created in the image of God,” deploring that society “all too often questions the inestimable value of life.
- Samaa Sufi Music Festival closes with a mesmerizing performance
- Like ardent lovers, he discerned in the sound of the rebeck, the image of God's call to man. The lament of the clarion and the threat of the drum bear a faint resemblance to the universal trumpet.
- Keep Sheriff Arpaio's Hate Out of the Kendall County GOP Picnic
- Rather than respect the image of God present in all people regardless of their country of origin, the sheriff has singled out immigrants as a population that is less than human, thus undeserving of basic human dignity.
- APPA, APPYA, APPWA … Get Robust Now
- I thought you said, and of course we know so, that we were all made in the image of God. Yes since we were all made in the image of God, then we are all good first before we become bad.
Suggested Web Resources
- Image of God - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The Image of God (Hebrew: צֶלֶם אֱלֹהִים; tzelem elohim, lit.
- Man: The Image of God - Answers in Genesis
- Mar 1, 1981 According to the Bible, the first man was perfect, made in the image of God.
- Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of
- So God created humans in his image. In the image of God he created them. He created them male and female.
- Man, Created in the Image of God: How Man is Unique Among All
- The Bible indicates that humans are created in the image of God.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Image Of God Topics
Related searcheszapotec religion
list of translations of fuck
the bell curve summary of contents
thomas robert malthus