Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf
A selection of articles related to imam feisal abdul rauf.
Original articles from our library related to the Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf.
- The Truth Behind the History of the Necronomicon
- I don't think there are many people out there who haven't heard of the Necronomicon and the dreadful things connected with it. We've all heard the theories about how it is a Satanist tool; actual copies of the book are bound in human skin and how you risk...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
- The Necronomicon
- There are those who believe in this grimoire, in its existence and in its potency, and there are those who do not. Those who believe say that this grimoire, originally named Al Azif, and written by Abdul Alhazred around 700 AD, contains the rituals that, if...
Deities & Heros >> Chthulu
Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- A Conversation With Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf
- Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf, founder and chairman of the Cordoba Initiative, joins the Institute for Global Engagement's Chris Seiple to discuss the fundamental requirements and parameters of contemporary Islamic statehood, as part of CFR's Religion and ...
- Rauf: Houston should rise above politician-stoked fear
- Anti-Muslim protestor David Wright, left, makes a point with counter protestor Vincent Simon, right, a Muslim, as Melissa Yassini holds as sign during protests across the street from a mosque in Richardson, Texas on Saturday, Dec. 12, 2015.
- Organizations Funded By George Soros' Open Society Institute
- Prepare New York: This group supported the proposed construction of a Muslim Community Center near Ground Zero in lower Manhattan – a project known as the Cordoba Initiative, headed by Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf. Presidential Climate Action Project: ...
- Why We Need an Interfaith Pilgrimage
- All this is one of the reasons Imam Feisal Abdul Rauf chose to call his bridge-building, multi-faith project, the "Cordoba Initiative.
- 9/11 Firefighter Called a Bigot Loses Libel Suit
- About a month after the New York City Landmark Preservation Commission refused to halt the project by granting the site landmark status, conservative legal activity Larry Klayman sued Imam Rauf on behalf of Vincent Forras, a former firefighter and ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesamsterdam demography
minnesota energy use and production
dream interpretation walrus
bernard weatherill tailor