Immanentizing The Eschaton
A selection of articles related to immanentizing the eschaton.
Original articles from our library related to the Immanentizing The Eschaton. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Immanentizing The Eschaton.
- The Aeonic Perspective of the Enochian Temples
- The initiatory system of the Enochian Temples divides the path of initiation into four major stages, distinguished primarily by the types and sources of the influences they are sensitive to. Briefly, these stages are: 1. Lunar-planetary, focused in Yesod and...
Magick >> Enochian
- Bringing it Down to Earth: A Fractal Approach
- 'Clouds are not spheres, mountains are not cones, coastlines are not circles, and bark is not smooth, nor does lightning travel in a straight line.' B. Mandelbrot W e want to think about the future - it's our nature. Unlike other creatures, humans possess an...
Mystic Sciences >> Astrology
- Mother Of The Gods And The Father Of The Gael
- There is no surviving, or as yet translated, Creation story within Irish mythology. We learn from the Lebor Gabala Erenn, a text from the Christian Middle Ages, of the Tuatha De Danann, or "People of the Goddess Danu", who came to Ireland either...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Immanentizing The Eschaton is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Immanentizing The Eschaton books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Don't Immanentize the Eschaton, Bro
- Popularized by conservatives like William F. Buckley, "immanentizing the eschaton" is Voegelin's pejorative phrase for utopians who try to take the place of God in bringing about this final stage.
- Why We're Addicted To Panic
- Dystopian environmental scares are a kind of flip side of the liberal tendency to immanentize the eschaton; even godless people can't shake the pervasive sense that all is passing away, so they channel their angst into worries about a dying planet.
- Heaven's Not Just for Progressives
- Another way to put this futile and often dangerous exercise is immanentizing the eschaton. This business has raised many skeptics. From St.
- Stirred by Shakers: the Elegant Errors of a Failed Sect
- It didn't work out well; immanentizing the eschaton never does.
Immanentizing The Eschaton Topics
Related searchesmangalore history
bertie ahern early and private life
gypsy mst3k behind the scenes