A selection of articles related to immemorial dictionary.
Original articles from our library related to the Immemorial Dictionary. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Immemorial Dictionary.
- A History Of Dreaming - From Ancient Egypt To Modern Day
- Dreams have been an important part of the human experince since time immemorial. Fragments of the earliest books come from Egypt, where dreams were considered to be the messages sent from the gods. The Egyptians divided their dreams into three categories: 1....
Parapsychology >> Dreams
- This rune, the fifth rune of the third aett and twenty-first of the Elder Futhark, has two names. Kenaz/Kaunaz is the other rune with two names. Laguz is the best-known name of today’s rune. It means “lake.” Laukaz is the alternative name and means “leek,” a...
Divination >> Rune Stones
- Apple Divination
- We have all heard and used the expression "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." This expression is based on a very old superstition and is one of many associated with apples. I am quite sure that you have all held an apple in one hand and twisted...
Psychic Abilities >> Divination
- The Tarot Queens and the Kama Sutra
- '"Being the source of virtue, woman is the best means of reaching heaven. Man's efforts to be virtuous are impossible outside of conjugal virtue... There is no doubt that women are a source of happiness."' Vatsyayana An ancient principle of Indian...
Tarot Cards >> The Minor Arcana
- Hulse, David Allen
- >From an early age, David Allen Hulse has made a diligent study of the alphabets of the ancient world. Even as a child, David possessed a great affinity for the alphabets of Egypt, Phoenicia, and Greece. In college, a reading of MacGregor Mathers' Kabbalah...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
Immemorial Dictionary is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Immemorial Dictionary books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- What's up with the word 'caucus' anyway?
- The Oxford Dictionary claims it comes from “cau-cau-asu,” an Algonquian word meaning adviser. Algonquian is a group of popular Native American languages, which would make the funny-sounding word that describes an entirely too-confusing process one ...
- Some amazing Ghanaian taboos which have been relevant pre and post independence
- Taboos have been part of us since time immemorial and have over the period served as man's beliefs which have evolved into shaping his communal life.
- Fool 'Ish' Ways
- Since time immemorial, -ish has been a suffix creating adjectives like English and Turkish, selfish and prudish, to give some examples from the Oxford English Dictionary. And it's an integral ending for verbs like cherish, languish, accomplish.
- The importance of Nagamese
- When we talk about the origin of Nagamese, we can refer or research from their own Dictionary and Grammar for better understanding to make a beautiful Naga language. ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Immemorial Dictionary Topics
Related searchesworker bee the stinger and evolution
supreme court of the navajo nation
gustave courbet burial at ornans
maryanne from brooklyn