A selection of articles related to immortal.
Original articles from our library related to the Immortal. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Immortal.
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Our Pagan Village: The Importance and Persuit of Honor
- Candlelight flickers over the Beltaine revels. Food is laid out in the circle for the feast. Only one rule – no one can feed themselves. Each is dependent on friends and loved ones for sustenance, joy and delight. After an hour of laughter and revels and way...
Paganism & Wicca >> Daily Life
- Egyptian Afterlife
- Ancient Egyptian's have left us several texts concerning the immortal part of a human that continues to exist through all time, independent of the material body. Because of the overwhelming pervasiveness of Christianity in modern American society we tend to...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Castor and Pollux
- We are now in the sign of Gemini. In that sign we can sometimes feel as if there are two completely different sides of the same person. But it's not always easy to get into contact with the other one. In the sign of Gemini there is a hidden challenge or whish...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
Immortal is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Immortal books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- You are immortal
- Soul, or Atman, is immortal, indestructible, eternal and self-luminous. It is the cause of all causes, all-pervading, unaffected, immutable and inexplicable. Body is mortal.
- Women's History Month Event March 14 Honors the 'Immortal' Henrietta Lacks for
- WASHINGTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Media is invited to a reception honoring the family and memory of Henrietta Lacks, a Virginia woman who died in Baltimore, Md., of cervical cancer in 1951, and whose cancer cells have been used for more than six ...
- 'The Immortal Irishman' Who Rallied Boston's Irish To The Union Cause
- 'The Immortal Irishman' Who Rallied Boston's Irish To The Union Cause. March 10, 2016. Among the many casualties in the Battle of Fredericksburg in 1862 were 158 Irish soldiers from Massachusetts under the command of Thomas Francis Meagher.
- 'Wooden' era Rod Laver remains tennis immortal
- Rod Laver busted out a healthy chuckle when asked about the price tag of his first professional racket, rushing to unlock memories from the 1960s — and the birth of the most storied career in the history of tennis.
- Immortal Tango review – PVC, power ballads and a touch of panto
- Dancer and director German Cornejo has said that he wants to break away from standard tango show formats, and with Immortal Tango he has certainly succeeded. It is a head-spinning mix of cabaret, variety, rock gig, pantomime, cruise-ship entertainment ...
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshot dog condiments
alan reni wren
the parsons prologue and tale
palace of versailles features
boot boots of different kinds