A selection of articles related to imperfection.
Original articles from our library related to the Imperfection. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Imperfection.
- About Alchemy
- "The science of alchemy I like very well, and indeed, 'tis the philosophy of the ancients. I like it not only for the profits it brings in melting metals, in decocting, preparing, extracting and distilling herbs, roots; I like it also for the sake of the...
Mystic Sciences >> Alchemy
- Lycopodium clavatum (Wolf's Foot)
- Wolf's Foot, is a mosslike plant. It exists already for ages on this planet in an almost unaltered form; Lycopodium clavatum has proven to survive many changes in climate and environment. The homoeopathic Lycopodium-personality shows a great tenacity and a...
Remedies >> Remedies L
- 21 - The Universe
- "The Universe is the Celebration of the Great Work accomplished." The Universe card is a complement of the Fool card. Where the Fool came out of the womb to begin a new adventure, so dances the virgin on this card back into the womb of the Universe....
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Colors in Psychology
- "Personality is a mask you believe in." Dr. White If you wish to accomplish change through color then it makes sense to first take a look at your own reactions on colors. First choose your favorite color(s) from the color fields below, next pick out...
Symbology >> Colorology
- Asatru, an Ancient Religion Reborn
- "Asatru" (often known as "Heathenism," "Germanic Paganism," "Elder Troth," and other names) means "faith in the Aesir", which are the Gods of pre-Christian Scandinavia. The other Germanic peoples (Goths,...
Religions >> Asatru
- Self-love and apple blossom essence
- And pluck till time and times are done the silver apples of the moon the golden apples of the sun. - William B. Yeats I zapped myself into Oprahâ€™s show and was touched by crying people, who consider themselves ugly and despicable. Young, beautiful people...
Homeopathy >> Bach Flower Remedies
Imperfection is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Imperfection books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Karma Sutra: The search of perfection, amid imperfection, is a trap we need to
- The reason behind the kind of people present in our life — perfect or imperfect — may be metaphysical in nature, but on a rational level, we need to realise that we are just as much a part of the problem as others are.
- Olympic Medalist Kristi Yamaguchi: The Magic of Imperfection
- In honor of Women's History Month, espnW is running a weekly personal essay on influential female athletes. At the school library, there are huge posters of Kristi Yamaguchi balanced on the toe picks of her skates, holding a book. "READ," the poster ...
- Brooklyn duo PWR BTTM embraces imperfection to get the audience on its feet
- Like many artists who live in a time where artistic conventions are interrogated, PWR BTTM (pronounced with vowels) draws inspiration from eluding any specific confines. The stage presence sets a precedence of imperfection that ultimately allows PWR ...
- On Jim Brown's greatness and imperfection and why it's important to
- BEREA, Ohio – Jim Brown leaned against a bar in a crowded Public Square tavern last month before the annual Cleveland Sports Awards and watched the world come to him as it has for more than 50 years. Other athletic greats were in attendance, but none ...
- Imperfection works: Survival, transmission and persistence in the system of
- Ascoviruses are insect-specific large DNA viruses that mainly infect noctuid larvae, and are transmitted by parasitoids in the fields.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesdream dictionary ravine
congo river tributaries
tony dungy university of minnesota
parathyroid gland embryology