Imperial Guardian Lions
A selection of articles related to imperial guardian lions.
Original articles from our library related to the Imperial Guardian Lions. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Imperial Guardian Lions.
- The Walnut tree – a vegetative guardian angel
- Nature gave us a wonderful tree providing strength, stability and protection in a number of ways. The Black Walnut brings healing on the psychological and emotional plane, cures the body and nurtures the nervous system. The Walnut tree speaks to me mostly in...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary W
- Shapeshifting in Celtic Myth
- The theme of shapeshifting is found in Celtic myth regardless of the specific country one invesigates. Thoughout my studies of Celtic lore I have found that there were very specific reasons or circumstances for shapeshifting. These reasons fall into at least...
Saga of Times Past >> Legend and Prehistory
- Psychic Self Defence
- This article is a companion to my article "Wards 101", which was published in the February `96 edition of Rainbow Wind Magazine . "Wards 101" is concise, reasonably well-written, and contains all the information you need to ward yourself...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Angelic Correspondences: Numerology and Major Arcana
- "An angel can illumine the thought and mind of man by strengthening the power of vision, and by bringing within his reach some truth which the angel himself contemplates." St. Thomas Aquinas "Music is well said to be the speech of angels."...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Imperial Guardian Lions is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Imperial Guardian Lions books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Silicon Valley talks a good game on 'basic income', but its words are empty
- The radical idea of handing cash to citizens regardless of whether they work has taken root in Europe. Now America's tech elite is backing the concept – but why? Marc Andreessen, the venture capitalist and co-founder of Andreessen Horowitz.
- Pets for adoption - March 2
- She has decided to bring in the new year like a lion...with her new haircut! She loves going for long walks to show it off.
- The 4 Worst Winston Churchill Myths From Vox
- The Guardian was quoting a 1999 Imperial War Museum Review article that quite confused the situation. Churchill did authorize a general at .... William Manchester, The Last Lion: Winston Spencer Churchill, vol.
- Cecil Rhodes protest: On Whitehall's 'murder mile', the Empire's heroes are
- When I arrive on the Strand to begin this atrocity tour, the first item on the agenda – a larger-than-life statue of Sir Arthur "Bomber" Harris – is under armed guard. It's nothing personal: Princess Kate is gracing the nearby RAF chapel with her presence.
- Museum objects transmit vivid stories
- Ramesses II was one of Egypt's most successful pharaohs, ruling from about 1279 BCE for 66 years and presiding over a golden age of prosperity and imperial power across the kingdom.
Imperial Guardian Lions Topics
Related searchesastronaut badge qualifications
the stormthe eye
temple in jerusalem reform judaism