A selection of articles related to impersonal god.
Original articles from our library related to the Impersonal God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Impersonal God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
Impersonal God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Impersonal God books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- I Remember the March 21, 1960 Sharpeville Massacre in South Africa
- I wonder if Zuma would have chosen such mild and completely impersonal bureaucratic language to describe the 1960 Sharpeville Massacre. Obama didn't .... Meles's, the T-TPLF demi-god, lives and is alive in the body and spirit of of Hailemariam Desalegn.
- Rabbi shares universal truths in his work
- “In the different periods of Jewish history, we've had to rethink and realign ourselves to the commandments, to God's laws,” Friedman said. “And depending on the time, on what's going on in the world, we had to find a relevant meaning in ancient teachings.
- Ask the Headhunter: Why you can't win the keyword resume game
- Why- resumes or anything on paper or digital words on paper, is impersonal. As a former business owner who has had to hire and fire many people, .....
- Facing Down the Cancer Machines
- And who will, God willing, be treating me for a long time to come. ... But if anything can personify my anxiety, I would have to choose the large, imposing and impersonal machines that populate my hospital's basement -- the CT scanners and MRI machines.
Impersonal God Topics
Related searcheslogarithmic scale
st stephens day
silk road transmission of art notes