A selection of articles related to impersonal god.
Original articles from our library related to the Impersonal God. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Impersonal God.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Looking For The Hub Of The Sacreed Wheel: Part 1
- It is often said that all paths are like spokes on a wheel. We start at the rime and follow a spoke to the hub of central truth from which all paths arise and to which they all return. Those of you who've been following my articles should also know that to a...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- God The Mother
- IN THE WESTERN WORLD, we are all familiar with the concept of a male god, whether the idea comes from Christianity, Judaism or Mohammedanism. When we think of a male god, at the back of our minds is a picture of an old man in the sky, who has a certain set of...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 1
- Chapter 1 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- Am I Damned?: Part 1
- (Excerpted from a planned website, much of this material has already appeared in answer to various questions on the boards, especially in General Earth Spirituality. I will attempt to redact it for this forum, as much of the arguments contained here are basic...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Impersonal God is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Impersonal God books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Personal and Impersonal God
- Personal and Impersonal God by T. Subba Row. Personal and Impersonal God by T.
- PERSONAL AND IMPERSONAL GOD C. Jinarājadāsa
- PERSONAL AND IMPERSONAL GOD. C. Jinarājadāsa.
- A Comparison of Christian and Hindu Doctrines/Beliefs
- entity for. God). Hindus declare that there is only one Supreme Being and He is the God of all religions.
- Does God hide and seek?
- existence of God would result in the impersonal God of Deism i .
- Biblical Christianity vs. New Age/Spiritistic Theology and Philosophy
- New Age Theology & Philosophy—AN infinite – impersonal force.
Suggested News Resources
- REVELATIONS: Walk with God is lifelong
- You can't ask that question with an impersonal God. And it's not always an easy question to ask because he can show you some pretty nasty things about yourself that need work.
- The Tent City of Rothschild Boulevard and the Coming Pogrom – Part I
- A separate and impersonal God does not arbitrarily mete out punishments for our crimes and rewards for our services. Rather, reality manifests around us in accordance with our true desires.
- Awesome: Planned Parenthood Stops Abortions At Seven Arizona Locations After
- life destroyed and the finality of such a decision, but the ultimate lack of effect on the behavior which brought about the pregnancy. So, enough is enough. Go and commune with your cold, impersonal God, who created everything for no reason at all.
Suggested Web Resources
- What is the concept God in Hinduism and Buddhism? - Yahoo! Answers
- What is the concept God in Hinduism and Buddhism? an Impersonal God like God is everything..
- Personal god - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- In the case of the Christian belief in the Trinity, whether the Holy Spirit is an impersonal god — that is, a "force...
- God: Personal or Impersonal? - Karma2Grace.org
- God Personal or Impersonal? (Hindi) Is God best understood as personal or as impersonal? Hinduism has debated this question for millennia.
- Re: Atheism or Impersonal God? (for Spinoza) - YouTube
- Oct 9, 2009 Like the meridians as they approach the poles, science, philosophy and religion are bound to converge as they draw nearer to the whole.