Important Publications In Neuroscience
A selection of articles related to important publications in neuroscience.
Original articles from our library related to the Important Publications In Neuroscience. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Important Publications In Neuroscience.
- Morrison, Dorothy
- Dorothy is a Wiccan High Priestess of the Georgian tradition and an avid practitioner of the ancient arts for over 20 years. She teaches the Craft to students throughout the US and in Australia. Her interests include archery and bowhunting, magical herbalism,...
Real Interviews >> Authors
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 4: More Rope Techniques
- ROPE is a very effective projection technique, but it still has to be learned to be effective. I would like to elaborate on a couple of points about the technique, inspired by the feedback I have received so far. There is NO visualization required - AT ALL -...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- What is Hypnosis?
- Hypnosis refers to just about any situation where we respond to verbal suggestions in a particular special way. This involves a mentally very flexible condition where our imagination and fantasy are more free and more vivid. A series of instructions, called...
Parapsychology >> Hypnosis
- The Religious Experience: A Wiccan Viewpoint
- What is religion? Religion is a set of beliefs which allow us to understand and categorize our world and our place in it. A set of beliefs which define our culture, our expectations, our views of people and behaviors we expect. I have found several different...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- The Pagan Origins Of Christian Mythology
- The Judeo-Christian religions were founded in a region of the world where savior religions existed for thousands of years. Much of the symbolism and many of the stories in the Bible may be traced to earlier myths of the Persians, Egyptians, and other people...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
- Yule, the Winter Solstice
- ABOUT YULE | RITUAL | FOODS | REFERENCES ABOUT YULE Yule, pronounced "you all", or jol is the Winter Solstice, the shortest day and the longest night of the year. Yule, in Old Norse means, Wheel. As the Wheel of the Year is significant in pagan...
Holidays >> Yule
Important Publications In Neuroscience is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Important Publications In Neuroscience books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Neuroscience of psychoactive substance use and dependence
- Jan 19, 2004 Printed in Switzerland. WHO Library Cataloguing-in-Publication Data. Neuroscience of psychoactive substance use and dependence.
- General Manuscripts submitted to this journal must not be under
- Citations in the text should be as: "One of the most important papers in computational neuroscience is that of Hodgkin and Huxley (1952).
- Donald L. Price
- Impact Papers in Neuroscience during the “Decade of the Brain” from. 1990-2000 .
- The Varied - IMPULSE-An Undergraduate Journal for Neuroscience
- Neuroscience Research: An Investigation of Alcohol Administration in Model Impulse: The Premier Journal for Undergraduate Publications in the Neurosciences.
- A snapshot of EU publications in sleep research: A scientometric
- interaction between the sleep process and other major biological processes has major ..
Suggested Web Resources
- List of important publications in biology - Wikipedia, the free
- Importance: Each edition has been considered as a major reference, found in almost all lab in the field worldwide.
- Society for Neuroscience - Classic Papers
- SfN provides access to a sample of high impact classic papers addressing a range of neuroscience topics. To suggest a classic paper, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cognitive Neuroimaging Research Unit - INSERM 562 - Unicog
- Research on arithmetic and the brain. A survey of our research and main publications in the cognitive neuroscience of arithmetic.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.