A selection of articles related to importunity.
Original articles from our library related to the Importunity. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Importunity.
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples. 11:2 And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art...
New Testament >> Luke
Importunity is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Importunity books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- PRAYERFUL IMPORTUNITY
- woman, feeling that he should be exceedingly troubled by her constant importunity, he granted her request and he did avenge her of her adversary.
- Before the THRONE
- Faithful... Fruit.” The Prayer of Importunity – Filling our Prayer Bowls to Overflowing… importunity, maybe it would be good for us to define the word importunity.
- STOP PRAYING LIKE A WIDOW AND START TO PRAY LIKE A BRIDE
- The Lord was saying to us that the time for importunity is at an end.
- THE ESCAPE OF TAKSHAKA
- When Vyasa yielded thus to his importunity,. Parikshit who was all attention, replied in a voice stuttering with emotion.
- The Friend at Midnight & The Unjust Judge
- of his importunity (im-por-too-ni-tee). Do you know what "importunity" means? It is to be persistent, to keep asking and not give up.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- Importunity - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster
- importunity. im·por·tu·ni·ty. noun \ˌim-pər-ˈtü-nə-tē, -ˈtyü-\.
- importunity - definition of importunity by the Free Online Dictionary
- im·por·tu·ni·ty ( m pôr-t n -t , -ty -). n. pl.
- importunity - WordReference.com Dictionary of English
- origin C16: from L. importunus 'inconvenient', based on Portunus, the god who protected harbours; see word history at opportune.
- Importunity | Define Importunity at Dictionary.com
- Copy & paste this link to your blog or website to reference this page. Did you know:"Eeny meeny mainee mo" had a different ending 100 years ago. What was it?
- importunity - Wiktionary
- I say unto you, Though he will not rise and give him, because he is his friend, yet because of his importunity he will rise and give him as many as he needeth.
Related searcheshasidic judaism dress
cell division prokaryotic cells
ginny weasley trivia
man on fire trivia
helping other people