A selection of articles related to impotent man.
Original articles from our library related to the Impotent Man. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Impotent Man.
- The Green Man
- Who is this mysterious face in the leaves, commonly known as the Green Man? He is the personification of the spirit of nature itself in its vegetation form; the living heartbeat in every cell of a plant, shrub or tree, and the divine essence of the seasons....
Religion & Philosophy >> Deities & Heros
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him. 7:2 Now the Jews' feast of tabernacles was at hand. 7:3 His brethren therefore said unto him, Depart hence, and go into Judaea, that...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: Deuteronomy, Chapter 22
- Chapter 22 22:1 Thou shalt not see thy brother's ox or his sheep go astray, and hide thyself from them: thou shalt in any case bring them again unto thy brother. 22:2 And if thy brother be not nigh unto thee, or if thou know him not, then thou shalt bring it...
Old Testament >> Deuteronomy
- King James Bible: John, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And as Jesus passed by, he saw a man which was blind from his birth. 9:2 And his disciples asked him, saying, Master, who did sin, this man, or his parents, that he was born blind? 9:3 Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his...
New Testament >> John
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 11
- Chapter 11 11:1 Be ye followers of me, even as I also am of Christ. 11:2 Now I praise you, brethren, that ye remember me in all things, and keep the ordinances, as I delivered them to you. 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ;...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- The Raven: Balancing Man and Nature
- "He likes bright abalone shells, silver beads, endless vittles, gossip and warm sleeps over the smoke hole. The Raven-ego is the lover-to-be who wants "a sure thing." The Raven-ego is afraid passion will end. He is afraid and tries to avoid the...
Symbology >> Animals
Impotent Man is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Impotent Man books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- 'Forbidden fruit renders man impotent'
- A MARRIED man's decision to engage in an extra marital affair has landed him in trouble after his lover allegedly used charms on him to prevent him from having sex with his wife. 42-year-old Jubeck Nkepeshi of Munkulungwe area in Ndola has not been ...
- Alltagsmythen: Wird man von zu engen Hosen impotent?
- Tragen Männer sehr enge Hosen, bekommen sie oft zu hören: „Davon wird man impotent.“ Aber stimmt das eigentlich? Nein, sagt Götz Christian Melloh von der Klinik für Urologie der Charité - Universitätsmedizin Berlin.
- Danish woman gangrape: Question over dead man's potency delays trial
- The trial was to end on January 23 at the sessions court. But the prosecution brought the medical report to the judge's notice, who ruled that it was relevant to Shyam Lal's case as his defence from the beginning had been impotent.
- What The Fans Are Saying – Gameweek 30
- Man City fans are hoping to get an easy win against Norwich but they recognise their opponents are fighting for the Premier League survival so it won't be all that easy.
- Did you know that hot sex is linked to your heart health?
- However, age, when looking for the correlation between impotence and heart disease, is especially a concern for younger men under 50 who are at much higher risk for a link.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.