- Cary Imps strongly resemble championship opponent, Charlotte Catholic
- When Cary head coach Allan Gustafson leads his basketball team onto the court Saturday night in the N.C. High School Athletic Association 4-A boys state championship, he says he expects to see an opponent that looks just like the Imps.
- Cary's remarkable season ends with loss to Charlotte Catholic in NCHSAA 4A
- Cary's Donte Tatum (23) drives by Charlotte Catholic's Owen Winters (33) during the 4-A State Basketball Championship game with the Cary Imps high school against the Charlotte Catholic high school on March 12, 2016 , Chapel Hill, N.C.
- Cary's Gensler sends Imps to state finals on 3 at the buzzer in OT
- FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. – Cary High's Cory Gensler swished a three-pointer at the buzzer in overtime to send the Imps past the Garner Trojans 71-69 and into the state championship Saturday in Chapel Hill against Charlotte Catholic.
- Macclesfield Town 1 Lincoln City 1: Match-report - Imps held to a draw
- Lincoln City find themselves five points off the play-off zone in the National League after they were held to a 1-1 draw at Macclesfield. Jamie McCombe had given the Imps the lad after just 18 minutes, with a headed effort.
- Imps rally past Wildcats for OT win
- CARY – For the opening 24 minutes of Tuesday's game at Cary, the New Hanover boys basketball team was in complete control. The Wildcats raced out to an early lead and kept the Imps at-bay. The final 12 minutes were a completely different story.
Imps is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Imps books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesrainforest the canopy
dream dictionary flying
franklin graham quotes
windscreen wiper history