- Imre Lakatos (November 9, 1922 – February 2, 1974) was a Hungarian . Frege' s and Russell's logicism, which defines proof simply in terms of formal validity.
- Imre Lakatos's Philosophy of Mathematics
- Imre Lakatos (1922-1974) is known world-wide by at least two different groups of philosophers.
- Imre Lakatos and the Guises of Reason
- Page 1. Imre Lakatos and the Guises of Reason. John Kadvany.
- Would the real Imre Lakatos please stand up
- Would the real Imre Lakatos please stand up. David Pimm, Mary Beisiegel and Irene Meglis.
- Der radikale Skeptiker will in Wahrheit zu viel Gewissheit
- Dort teilte er sich zeitweise ein Büro mit dem aus Ungarn stammenden, viel zu früh verstorbenen Wissenschaftstheoretiker Imre Lakatos.
- Física y Filosofía: Kuhn y Lakatos
- Dentro de los contemporáneos de Kuhn se destaca el trabajo del matemático y filósofo de origen húngaro Imre Lakatos (1922-1974).
- Lakatos - Lakatos - About the department - Philosophy, Logic and
- Jan 13, 2011 This website has been established to commemorate the life and work of Imre Lakatos (1922-74) on his 80th birthday.
- Imre Lakatos - GAP
- Imre Lakatos was given the name Imre Lipschitz at birth, born into a Jewish family as his name clearly indicated.
- Imre Lakatos
- Imre Lakatos. Falsification and the Methodology of Scientific Research Programmes.
- Imre Lakatos "Falsification and the Methodology of Scientific
- Footnoted excerpt from Lakatos' 1970 book Criticism and the Growth of Knowledge.
Imre Lakatos is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Imre Lakatos books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.