- Update on “The Hat” and More, from Joe the Mormon
- Editor's Note: I recently heard from “Joe,” the Dennett-LaScola study participant who wrote back to me about the “Hat” post in which I quoted him. He offered his insider's perspective and gave me permission to share it with you.
- Two Temple Place Winter Exhibition to explore Beauty and the Body in Ancient Egypt
- Surviving imagery on exquisite painted coffins, decorated funerary masks, delicate figurines and beautifully carved reliefs will be among the Ancient Egyptian treasures displayed when one of London's most opulent Gothic houses opens its doors for its ...
- Rochdale's Ancient Egyptian Artefacts on display at National Show
- They include the jackal-headed Duamutef, the human-headed Imsety, the falcon-headed Qebehsenuef and the baboon-headed Hapy all from excavations at the Ramesseum, Thebes. Tom Besford, Arts & Heritage Manager said: “We're really delighted to be ...
- Greco-Roman mummy, tombs uncovered in Egypt oasis
- The four sons of Horus -- Imsety, Duamutef, Hapi and Qebehsenuef -- were ancient Egyptian gods. The engravings show the influence of Egyptian religion well into the Greco-Roman period.
Imsety is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Imsety books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Related searchespin code
wcvb-tv local programming
ohio state university history
obsolete scientific theories