- Abandoned 'Baby Jane' with umbilical cord still attached found on lawn in Arizona
- MESA, Ariz. — A baby, with her umbilical cored still attached, was found abandoned on a lawn in Mesa, Ariz. Tuesday morning.
- Seventh person convicted in Lisle hospice fraud scheme
- The former director of nursing assistants at a now-closed hospice in west suburban Lisle has been convicted in a long-running Medicare fraud scheme. Angela Armenta, 35, faces up to 30 years in prison after she was convicted by a federal jury Tuesday on ...
- Lehigh Valley Hospitals earn Magent redesignation and other company news
- Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, Lehigh Valley Hospital-17th Street, Lehigh Valley Hospital-Muhlenberg, Lehigh Valley Orthopedic Hospital-Tilghman, Home Health and Hospice Services have again earned nurse Magnet designation, said Anne Panik, ...
- Palliative Care in Heart Failure: Manage the Person, Not the Prognosis
- As you can imagine, most people never get to hospice care because no one knows when they are going to die—and quite logically, they don't want to give up disease treatment.
In Hospite is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, In Hospite books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
In Hospite Topics
alkenes and alkynes
campbell soup company history
military rank modern ranks