A selection of articles related to in joke.
Original articles from our library related to the In Joke. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on In Joke.
- Arcane Ruminations
- Special Plates Notice how each particle moves. Notice how everyone has just arrived here from a journey. Notice how each wants a different food. Notice how the stars vanish as the sun comes up, and how all streams stream toward the ocean. Look at the chefs...
Tarot Cards >> The Major Arcana
- Why are some experts skeptical about subliminal influence?
- There was once a legitimate scientific controversy over whether subliminal perception really occurs or not. The question was whether someone can perceive something unconsciously. All kinds of experiments were performed to try to prove that we were...
Parapsychology >> Subliminal Persuasion
- Hyoscyamus niger
- Hyoscyamus niger is a remedy for the more passive psychoses. There certainly can be outbursts of violent aggression, but usually the patient is mainly occupied with him- or herself. These people are talking nonsense to themselves or to unseen people, often...
Remedies >> Remedies G
- Drawing Down the Moon
- To many, the powerful rite of Drawing Down the Moon belongs exclusively to a Wiccan ritual and it is also rebuffed as some shoddy rite inserted with a favour to reflect the practices of Thessalian witches who 'called down the moon'. The context of the 'drawing...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- On-Line Coven Initiation Ritual Log
- I wrote this as stress relief. A very heated argument was occurring in my "Pagan Realm e-group" , and I got tired of arguing and correcting people about what I really said and didn't say... Any way, this helped me to get my sense of humor back.. Oh,...
Paganism & Wicca >> Humor
- Wards 101
- Anyone who is around Pagan or metaphysical people for long will inevitably hear about warding. Circles and other sacred spaces are warded during worship to protect participants. So what are wards? Wards are magick raised and set into place to protect a space,...
Psychic Abilities >> Psychic Protection
- Grimassi, Raven
- Raven Grimassi is the author of several books on Wicca and Witchcraft, including The Wiccan Mysteries, which was awarded Book of the Year and First Place-Spirituality Book by the Coalition of Visionary Retailers in 1998. Raven Grimassi was born in 1951 to an...
Real Interviews >> Authors
In Joke is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, In Joke books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Obama Calls Ted Cruz a 'Boy Born in Calgary' in Joke at State Dinner for
- President Barack Obama poked fun at Texas Sen. Ted Cruz's Canadian birth during a state dinner for Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on Thursday evening. During remarks at the dinner, Obama said that both Canada and the United States are ...
- Hartlepool boy wins prize in joke-telling contest
- Six-year-old Thomas Swanson scooped the runner-up prize in joke-telling competition, Voice Box for a joke he performed at the final in London.
- Joyce reveals Thelma and Louise in-joke
- "I'll let you in on a joke. I said to the prime minister, 'Mate, have you seen the end of that movie?' He went, 'No bloke has seen the end of that movie'," Mr Joyce told ABC TV on Sunday.
- Robbie Williams' row with neighbour Jimmy Page mocked in joke poster
- Prankster sticks joke poster up by Robbie Williams' mansion to celebrate his Jimmy Page feud. Olivia Waring for Metro.co.
- Is the Joke on Us? Ben Franklin Wasn't Exactly Serious About Daylight Saving Time
- Leap year just gave us an extra day. Less than two weeks later, we're already giving an hour of it back. It's time again to spring ahead, time to turn our clocks one hour forward to adapt to Daylight Saving Time.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.