Inbreeding Inbred Humans
A selection of articles related to inbreeding inbred humans.
Original articles from our library related to the Inbreeding Inbred Humans. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Inbreeding Inbred Humans.
- Prometheus - Bringer of Light
- Prometheus is known for stealing the holy fire from Zeus. He was one of the titans, the old gods who lived already at the beginning of time and together with Zeus he had created the humans and taught them to walk upright while Zeus had blown life into them....
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Starting with Jesus and the Christian Path...
- During the years of the historical Jesus' life, there are eight or nine years that his whereabouts are not accounted for. Meaning these are the 'lost' years. It was after returning that he truly began to teach his wisdom. Many scholars believe he was in India...
Religion & Philosophy >> Religions
- Egyptian Temples, part I: A Reflection of Heaven
- Introduction The Egyptian religion can be seen as a system of thought, a means of structuring the world, and of maintaining it so as to make it possible for Creation to persist. It reflected both life on earth among the humans and life on a higher plane among...
Religions >> Egyptian
- Persephone and Virgo
- The word Virgo means simply "unmarried woman". It has nothing at all to do with sexuality. It denotes a woman who does not belong to any man, who is whole within herself, she does not need a man to identify herself through. It also means "intact...
Deities & Heros >> Greek
- Am I Damned?: Part 2
- CAVEAT: It is impossible to answer a "theological" question simply and correctly at the same time. The reason for this is the fact that the theological arena involves reality not only beyond our capacity to adequately express, but even beyond that,...
Religions >> Christianity & Paganism
Inbreeding Inbred Humans is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Inbreeding Inbred Humans books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Inbreeding Effects on Fertility in Humans: Evidence for Reproductive
- including humans. However, little is known about the effects in inbred individuals who survive to adulthood.
- EFFECTS OF INBREEDING
- inquiries about the present status of inbreeding.
- The nature of human genetic loads
- The rare recessive human genes which increase the mortality of inbred human beings may not all be kept in being by mutation.
Suggested Web Resources
- Inbreeding - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Humans. [edit.
- Human Inbreeding: What are the consequences? | Mentavolution
- May 30, 2007 While there are some studies in the area so human inbreeding, more studies are required to scientifically conclude the effects of inbreeding.
- inbreeding in humans
- Inbred individuals tend to suffer from inbreeding depression.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Inbreeding Inbred Humans Topics
Related searcheskiel probe
antoni gaud notes
clopen set examples
civilization ii wonders of the world
volga automobile gaz-3105
wham hit singles