A selection of articles related to incas.
Original articles from our library related to the Incas. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Incas.
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
Incas is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Incas books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Ancient Incas inspire winning T-shirt design for 2016 London Youth Games
- Now their imaginative ideas taken from the Inca civilisation are going to be printed on T-shirts in time for the Games. The judges have decided to take elements from competing entries to create the final one.
- Reviving Belperron
- It's 22-karat gold, and it looks like it was made by the Incas.
- USD professor part of ancient find brought back to life
- Several archaeologists and anthropologists, including the University of South Dakota's Matthew Sayre, unearthed evidence of the drink at Cerro Baul, a mountain settlement inhabited by the Wari people in 600-1000 A.D., before the Incas rose to prominence.
- Crowdfunder: Filling the book shelves of village schools in Peru's Sacred
- In the summer of 2015, the NEA's Global Learning Fellows visited the Peruvian village of Pumamarca, Peru in the Sacred Valley of the Incas 60 km northwest of the city of Cuzco.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searchesgreat battle of kurukshetra
shakugan no shana characters
contrabassoon history and current use
air japanese band albums
west midlands dialect
escalation of commitment
oak ridges moraine ecology