- Reasonable tweaking of TOPS acceptable
- State lawmakers have until 6 p.m. today to address the state's fiscal shortfall for the current fiscal year and to address more predicted for the next.
- Eight lessons: What I've learned from Atul Gawande, Mark Zuckerberg and 25000
- A while ago, I was on a lunchtime panel speaking to graduate students in the University of Wisconsin School of Education. Panelists had been sent questions and the last one was: “Looking back over your career in education policy, what are a few of the ...
- Using a TFSA to shield education savings from taxes
- To incent me to give the lead a try, he agreed to let me shoot at him first. But as he was walking away toward the usual place where person became prey, the predator in me was overcome and I shot lamely toward his feet, dropped the gun and ran like a ...
- Retail Clinics Increase Primary Care Spending
- Insurers and employers typically cover retail clinic visits and incent enrollees and workers to use them for common medical ailments in the hopes of saving money.
- North Kitsap transit facility taking shape
- "The reason we asked to implement the incent is because we'd like to move in there before the end of the year," said Lillie, noting the arrival of long-lead supplies are probably more a factor than workers.
Incent is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Incent books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.