A selection of articles related to indentured labourers.
Original articles from our library related to the Indentured Labourers. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indentured Labourers.
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 20
- Chapter 20 20:1 For the kingdom of heaven is like unto a man that is an householder, which went out early in the morning to hire labourers into his vineyard. 20:2 And when he had agreed with the labourers for a penny a day, he sent them into his vineyard. 20:3...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 10
- Chapter 10 10:1 After these things the Lord appointed other seventy also, and sent them two and two before his face into every city and place, whither he himself would come. 10:2 Therefore said he unto them, The harvest truly is great, but the labourers are...
New Testament >> Luke
- King James Bible: Matthew, Chapter 9
- Chapter 9 9:1 And he entered into a ship, and passed over, and came into his own city. 9:2 And, behold, they brought to him a man sick of the palsy, lying on a bed: and Jesus seeing their faith said unto the sick of the palsy; Son, be of good cheer; thy sins...
New Testament >> Matthew
- King James Bible: I Corinthians, Chapter 3
- Chapter 3 3:1 And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. 3:2 I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. 3:3 For ye are...
New Testament >> I Corinthians
- King James Bible: James, Chapter 5
- Chapter 5 5:1 Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you. 5:2 Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are motheaten. 5:3 Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and...
New Testament >> The Epistle of James
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
Indentured Labourers is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indentured Labourers books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- South Africa
- Roster of arrivals/indentured labour in S. Africa who were identified by their .
- AuTObIOGRAPHY OF An InDIAn InDEnTuRED LAbOuRER
- I quote this anecdote to illustrate the lacL of historical awareness in India about the.
- Indian Indentured Labour in Natal, 1890-1911
- Indian Indentured Labour in Natal, 1890-1911. MAUREEN TAYAL. St.
- Indian indentured labour
- Feb 13, 2007 Family history sources for Indian indentured labourers in the colonial era. 2. Indentured labourers appearing in Colonial Office records.
Suggested News Resources
- Hindraf's lawyer demands apology
- The suit was to demand compensation for Indian Malaysians whose ancestors were brought in by the colonial government as indentured labourers.
- Shake your bobotie
- Durban does, of course, have a large Indian population, due to the British bringing in indentured labourers in the late 19th century.
- Hindraf lawyer: No dignity even in death
- Originally, Waythamoorthy filed the suit against the British government in London on Aug 31, 2007, seeking compensation for Indian Malaysians whose ancestors were brought into Malaya as indentured labourers.
- Hindraf: Govt need not dread UK lawyer's visit
- The suit, filed on the 50th anniversary of Malaysia's independence, is seeking compensation for Indian Malaysians whose ancestors were brought into Malaya as indentured labourers.
Suggested Web Resources
- Indentured servant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The captain would transport the indentured servants to the American colonies, and sell their legal papers to someone who needed workers.
- indentured labour -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia
- Indentured labour, one form of contract labour, was common in North America in colonial times.
- indentured labour
- Work under a restrictive contract of employment for a fixed period in a foreign country in exchange for payment of passage, accommodation, and food.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indentured Labourers Topics
Related searchesserialization objective-c
regis philbin personal life
kevala advaita philosophy
curvilinear coordinates example
dream analysis army
american football game duration