Indentured Servant Caribbean Islands
A selection of articles related to indentured servant caribbean islands.
Original articles from our library related to the Indentured Servant Caribbean Islands. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indentured Servant Caribbean Islands.
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 24
- Chapter 24 24:1 And Abraham was old, and well stricken in age: and the LORD had blessed Abraham in all things. 24:2 And Abraham said unto his eldest servant of his house, that ruled over all that he had, Put, I pray thee, thy hand under my thigh: 24:3 And I...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Genesis, Chapter 44
- Chapter 44 44:1 And he commanded the steward of his house, saying, Fill the men's sacks with food, as much as they can carry, and put every man's money in his sack's mouth. 44:2 And put my cup, the silver cup, in the sack's mouth of the youngest, and his corn...
Old Testament >> Genesis
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 25
- Chapter 25 25:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying, 25:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the LORD. 25:3 Six years thou shalt sow thy...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- King James Bible: Luke, Chapter 7
- Chapter 7 7:1 Now when he had ended all his sayings in the audience of the people, he entered into Capernaum. 7:2 And a certain centurion's servant, who was dear unto him, was sick, and ready to die. 7:3 And when he heard of Jesus, he sent unto him the elders...
New Testament >> Luke
- History of Voodoo
- The notoriously perceived notion of Voodoo as practiced in the western world is that of grotesquely molded wax dolls with pins sticking out of them. Let's look deeper than that!
Parapsychology >> Spirits
Indentured Servant Caribbean Islands is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indentured Servant Caribbean Islands books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Island greenery: St. Patrick's Day celebrations in the Caribbean
- The go-for-the-green lineup includes jump-up breakfasts, parades, cricket games and the Freedom Walk & Run that remembers the slave uprising that occurred on St. Patrick's Day in 1768.
- Ask an International Etiquette Expert: St. Patrick's Day Around the World?
- The Caribbean island of Montserrat, southwest of St. Johns, celebrates the holiday with a unique mix of African and Irish heritages.
- Blood Ties
- Most historians seem to agree that Juan Ponce de León is one of the more humane of these European settlers, treating the locals he absorbs into his enterprise more like indentured servants than slaves. But what does that mean?
- Countdown to Bussa Rebellion bicentenary
- This rebellion began in the parish of St Philip, and ultimately engulfed more than half of the island. ... 1649: Two separate revolts involving enslaved Africans and white indentured servants.
- Jamaica Heads to Polls Under Shadow of Longstanding Inequality
- The Caribbean island was home to Arawak Indigenous peoples, specifically the Taino, for over 2,000 years before the Spanish invasion led by Christopher Columbus in 1494. The Arawaks, indigenous to South America and the Caribbean, were gradually ...