A selection of articles related to index finger.
Original articles from our library related to the Index Finger. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Index Finger.
- Casting and Closing a Cricle
- Casting the Circle | Closing the Circle | Casting the Celtic Circle There are many, many ways of casting and closing the Circle. Here is one that I find very complete. Make sure you choose the deity/angel/spirit you invoke carefully. You don't want to call an...
Paganism & Wicca >> Ritual
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 4
- Chapter 4 4:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 4:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, If a soul shall sin through ignorance against any of the commandments of the LORD concerning things which ought not to be done, and shall do against any of...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- A Treatise on Astral Projection, Part 2: Training
- To trigger the projection of the Astral body, while fully conscious, there are four major requirements: Relaxing your body 100% while staying awake. Concentrating 100% on what you are doing. Having enough energy available. Pressuring the astral body to...
Parapsychology >> Astral Projection
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- King James Bible: Leviticus, Chapter 14
- Chapter 14 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 This shall be the law of the leper in the day of his cleansing: He shall be brought unto the priest: 14:3 And the priest shall go forth out of the camp; and the priest shall look, and, behold, if the...
Old Testament >> Leviticus
- Meditation, Felling and Group Mind (GM3)
- The main reason why the modern person usually assumes they have little to no psychic sensitivity, is because they are not in touch with their feelings. The second most prevalent reason for this attitude, is due to our training in the modern paradigm. In...
Mind >> Meditation
Index Finger is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Index Finger books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- GIVE STIGMA THE INDEX FINGER!
- GIVE. STIGMA. THE.
- Finger length ratio (2D:4D) correlates with physical aggression in
- Finger length ratio (2D:4D) is a sexually dimorphic trait. The ratio of second digit.
Suggested News Resources
- Whether gadflies or activists, meeting speakers get noticed in Great Falls
- TRIBUNE PHOTO/RICHARD ECKE During a meeting last October in the Great Falls Civic Center, Mayor Michael Winters was losing patience with Ron Gessaman, a retired engineer who stood at the podium with his index finger pointed at commissioners.
- The future is in your hands
- By ANNIE KARNI Measure your fingers from the crease they make with the palm to the top of the digits — if the index finger is shorter than the ring finger, you might just have a higher chance of becoming an alcoholic.
- Bangor Area High School 2011 football preview
- A visitor notices Ryan Pysher's taped index finger on his right hand and mentions to the big offensive lineman about having his hands already banged up from the first few days of training camp.
- Chargers cornerback Antoine Cason has surgery on right index finger
- By AP, SAN DIEGO — Chargers cornerback Antoine Cason had surgery on his fractured right index finger on Monday, leaving him in “good position to be ready for the season,” coach Norv Turner said.
- Steven Pearce: Pearce exits game with injury to index finger
- Updating a previous item, Steven Pearce left the first game of Monday's doubleheader with an injury to his right index finger. It's probably safe to call him day-to-day. Pearce is just 3-for-39 (.
Suggested Web Resources
- The Larger a Man's Index Finger, the Larger His… « Mediation Matters
- Mar 15, 2011 Specifically, the ratio between the index finger (digit 2 or 2D) and the ring finger ( digit 4 or 4D) plays an important part in negotiations.