A selection of articles related to india.
Original articles from our library related to the India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, India books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Biotech Facts & Trends India
- Biotech. Facts & Trends India. In 2010.
- Population Trends: India
- Population of India by Age and Sex: 1997 and 2020. Millions. 80+.
- I N D I A PHYSICAL FEATURES OF INDIA
- G. reatI ndia n. De sert.
Suggested News Resources
- Graft gives Brand India a hard time
- Kris Gopalakrishnan, executive co-chairman, Infosys Technologies, said Brand India is affected because of the perception that we can't solve the problem of corruption. Kiran Mazumdar Shaw, CMD, Biocon, said India has an outstanding business reputation.
- Big Pharma Vies For India's $12B Drug Market
- By Adi Narayan - Thu Aug 25 18:30:01 GMT 2011 A GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd. employee works in the labeling section of the company's new facility in Nashik, India, on March 8, 2010. A GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- 'When will our corruption, worse than India's, explode?'
- This week, a search for 'India corruption' on the Chinese equivalent of Twitter, Sina Weibo, produced 21304 tweets. government-run newspaper editorials report the campaign to highlight the drawbacks of democracy.
- Air India may slash routes to cut losses
- Cash-strapped Air India is mulling several options, including closing operations on routes where the losses were high in a bid to reduce mounting expenditure.
Suggested Web Resources
- Home: National Portal of India
- National Portal of India is a single window access to information and services being provided by the various Indian Government entities.
- India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- India officially the Republic of India (Hindi: भारत गणराज्य Bhārat Gaṇarājya; see also official names of India), is a country in South Asia.
- CIA The World Factbook India - CIA - The World Factbook
- Aug 23, 2011 Features a map and brief descriptions of geography, economy, government, and people.
- Facts about the land, people, history, government, political conditions, economy, foreign relations of India.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Related searcheshydrochloric acid
battle cry examples of battle cries
fourier series shifting property