A selection of articles related to india.
Original articles from our library related to the India. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on India.
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Basil - The Herb of Kings
- Basil, from soil to seed To strong stems and beautiful leaves. I ask for blessings to have bestowed As I nurture and watch you grow. From mornings dew and sun of afternoon To rays of the stars and midnights moon Mother Earth watch over thee As I my will, So...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary B
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Palm Reading
- There are palm readers who claim the they could foretell the future and in way forewarn the individual. Palm reading is also known as chirology.
Divination >> Palmistry
India is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, India books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Viewpoint: India's tortured debate on nationalism and free speech
- It was the French intellectual and writer, Albert Camus, who once wrote, "I love my country too much to be a nationalist". Those words seem to have particular relevance to India's contemporary political milieu.
- Student leader's sedition saga exposes India schism
- In a rousing speech on his release — televised live nationwide and widely disseminated on social media — he stood in front of an Indian flag and said he and his fellow students did not want freedom from India but freedom in India.
- Why India needs a ministry of future
- Devices are getting cheaper even as their computing capacities expand. Coupled with cheap internet access, this is proving to be transformative, and not merely evolutionary.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.