- No muss, no fuss for Corey Kluber as Cleveland Indians beat Cubs, 5-3
- He threw three scoreless innings as the Indians beat the Cubs, 5-3. He has not allowed a run in five innings this spring. The drama, well, that didn't come until the ninth inning.
- Michael Brantley could take BP with Cleveland Indians on Friday or Saturday
- Michael Brantley, loosening up before the first full-squad workout of spring training on Feb. 23 in Goodyear, Ariz., could take batting practice on the field Friday or Saturday.
- 900 million Indians can't get online. Here's why.
- India boasts many of the world's top IT companies, tech entrepreneurs and digital startups. Yet, it's also home to nearly 900 million people who do not have access to the internet.
- Arrieta Sharp in Spring Debut, Indians Beat Cubs
- NL Cy Young Award winner Jake Arrieta struck out four in two perfect innings of his spring debut as the Chicago Cubs lost to the Cleveland Indians 5-3 Wednesday. Arrieta registered 96 mph on the stadium scoreboard radar gun with his fastball.
- Cleveland Indians Could Be AL's Sleeping Giant in 2016
- If that prediction sounds familiar, maybe it's because you saw it last year on the cover of Sports Illustrated. The Indians, of course, did not win the World Series. To the contrary, they finished 81-80, 13.
IndianÂ´S is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, IndianÂ´S books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.