Indian Army Regiments
A selection of articles related to indian army regiments.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Army Regiments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Army Regiments.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Indian Army Regiments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Army Regiments books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Assam Regiment: Indian Army's Rhinos
- The Assam Regiment of the Indian army is celebrating its platinum jubilee year since it's foundation.
- In the militancy plagued valley, joining Indian Army is a new craze
- Such was the enthusiasm that more than 2,300 Kashmiri youth applied for less than 50 posts in different branches of the Indian Army. Over 1,500 candidates turned up for the 30 vacancies of soldiers at Jammu and Kashmir Light Infantry (JAKLI) Regimental ...
- Indian Army personnel's misuse regrettable
- Fine, you don't give it to the men but give it to the headquarters of the regiment or battalion involved. For example, if you wish to hire the Signals Mess in Delhi for a wedding you get it for a price.
- David Jenkins: My quest to trace one of seven siblings who fought in the First
- David Jenkins, from Londonderry, is on a mission to trace a long-lost relative who he believes was one of seven siblings who fought heroically in the First World War.
- For Punjab Assembly, Siachen martyrs are from BSF, soldier Hanumanthappa is
- In a major faux pas, the Punjab Assembly's obituary reference to the the Army personnel of the Madras Regiment who died in the avalanche in Siachen Glacier were referred to as martyrs of Seema Suraksha Bal (Border Security Force).
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.