Indian Army Regiments
A selection of articles related to indian army regiments.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Army Regiments. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Army Regiments.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Story of the Celts: The Ancient Celts
- The Ancient Celts [ 8 ] What is surprising to most modern readers is just how widespread across Europe the Celts once were. The Celts have been called the "Fathers of Europe," that is north of the Greco-Roman Mediterranean. Long before the Germanic...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
Indian Army Regiments is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Army Regiments books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- The Construction of Regiments in the Indian Army: 1859–1913
- Regiments in the Indian. Army: 1859–1913. Kaushik Roy.
- A Short Note on Indian Army Tank Regiments 1947-86
- A Note on Indian Army Tank Regiments 1947-86 v.1.0 October 18, 2008.
- Monte Cassino
- 8th Punjab Regiment,. Indian Army. Extract from the London Gazette, 27 July 1944: On 12 May 1944 at the River Garigliano,.
- David Peter, Ex-Serviceman, Indian Army, Madras Regiment, Ex-No
- David Peter, Ex-Serviceman, Indian Army,. Madras Regiment, Ex-No.2553564, D.
Suggested News Resources
- Down memory lane, with Mae McEwan
- At the beginning of the First World War, 200000 Gurkhas came forward to fight in British and Indian army regiments, virtually the entire Gurkha male population of eligible age.
Suggested Web Resources
- List of regiments of the Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- List of regiments of the Indian Army. From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia. Jump to: navigation, search.
- Bharat Rakshak :: Land Forces Site - Bharat Rakshak :: Indian Land
- The Indian Army has proved that the regimental colours its Jawans carry are still a matter of honour.
- Ultra-rare pics: Indian Army Regimental Boot Camp -- 9 Gorkha
- Hi It is extremely rare to come across any pics of Indian army regimental training.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.