A selection of articles related to indian civilisation.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Civilisation. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Civilisation.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- Astronomy in Ancient Civilisations
- It is a pity that the myths of ancient civilisations are so easily dismissed as the musings of savage minds, as it is subsequently easy to overlook the fact that many of their myths were encryptions of their astronomical knowledge. The best example of this...
Modern Science >> Astronomy
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Indian Civilisation is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Civilisation books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Two nations, one civilisation
- Now that India and Nepal have removed the major roadblocks at the Ruxal-Birgunj checkpost, the myth that the people of Nepal and India are enemies must be demolished. Nepal has a demographic profile that is younger than India's 50 per cent of the ...
- How Hindutva Historiography is Rooted in the Colonial View of Indian History
- Since some of the important centres, such as Mohenjodaro and Harappa, are in Pakistan, the civilisation has to have its roots in India, and has have been named after the river Saraswati.
- India is our strategic partner, Pak historic ally: Saudi mantri
- We have been neighbours and neighbouring civilizations for thousands of years. We have been trading partners and have lots of people-to-people contact. Today our two nations are facing many challenges.
- It's politics, stupid
- The petition moved by Ganesh Ramakrishnan of IIT Bombay insists that the MCLI should be guided by scholars “steeped in the intellectual traditions of India”, and “imbued with a sense of respect and empathy for the greatness of Indian civilisation”.
Indian Civilisation Topics
Related searchesintermammary sulcus
intel origin of the name
dream analysis emerald
regress argument foundationalism
chicago transit authority history
lithtech jupiter extended ex