A selection of articles related to indian culture.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Culture. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Culture.
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Origins of the Celts
- Two new groups of people emerge in Central Europe during the late Neolithic (New Stone Age) period, one certainly immigrant. Each group may be distinguished archaeologically by characteristic artifacts found in their respective burial sites. One was a Bell...
History & Anthropology >> Celtic & Irish
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Pagan Culture Never Died
- Pagan culture never died. It changed, was hidden, became hushed -- but never died. We can look around and see that many of the Old ways are still part of everyday life. Here's a few examples. What others can you see in your own surroundings? A personal...
Saga of Times Past >> History & Anthropology
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian Culture is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Culture books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- California Indian Food and Culture
- The former exhibition: Food in California Indian Culture at the. Phoebe A. Hearst Museum of Anthropology.
- Asian Culture Brief: India
- culture briefs, is to present readers with a quick overview of the Indian culture and to introduce references that will provide more in-depth perspectives.
- Asian Indian Culture: Influences and Implications for Health Care
- Asian Indian Culture: Influences and Implications for Health Care. The Molina Institute for Cultural Competency.
Suggested News Resources
- Lady Gaga Gushes About Indian Culture on 'Most Desirable' Show
- She has already conquered America and Europe, and Australia and Japan, but Lady Gaga is intent on world domination.
- * Jaffna students experience Indian culture in New Delhi
- St. Francis De Sales Senior Secondary School, New Delhi hosted the group and the students were able to experience Indian culture and ways of life as they also visited the homes of their Indian peers. The team from St.
- AR Rahman on SuperHeavy's second single Satya Meva Jayate
- It was a long dream for me, to take one of the morals of Indian culture, which is Satya Meva Jayate and make it into a song. Dave said, “AR we want your voice in this album and we want this to be a great Indian song too.
- Indian culture flows at Ja Ho festival in Danbury
- Sai Saroja Kolluru, of Danbury, performs an Indian classical dance, or Kuchipudi Dance, during the 2nd Annual Jai Ho India Festival on the green at Ives Street in Danbury on Saturday, Aug. 12, 2011.
- Deep rooted in Indian culture
- “It is all about the findings that we have had in our lives,” says M Rama Suresh, who is inspired by intrinsic customs and fading practices in Indian culture. His two paintings and eight drawings have red colour in common.
Suggested Web Resources
- Culture of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- India's languages, religions, dance, music, architecture, food and customs differ from place to place within the country, but nevertheless possess a commonality.
- India culture
- Indian culture is rich and diverse and as a result unique in its very own way.
- India - Language, Culture, Customs and Etiquette
- Intercultural guide Indian culture, society, language, etiquette, manners, customs and protocol.
- Indian Culture
- Few countries in the world have such an ancient and diverse culture as India's.
- INDIAN CULTURE TRADITIONAL CULTURE IN INDIA
- India, culture, traditions, tolerance, unity, secular, joint family, westernization, renaissance, Ramayana, mahabharatha, rituals.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.