A selection of articles related to indian mathematicians.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Mathematicians. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Mathematicians.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- Hyperspace Reality
- Despite the fact that the 'new' physics, a godchild of the Einsteinian revolution has taught us that the Universe we perceive is a mere shadow of a vastly more unpredictable one, most of us still view the world in a distinctly materialistic way. A world where...
Modern Science >> New Physics
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
Indian Mathematicians is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Mathematicians books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Janelle Monae lands space drama movie role
- Henson, Spencer and Monae will play mathematicians Katherine Johnson, Dorothy Vaughan, and Mary Jackson, respectively, while Costner will co-star as the head of the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) space programme. The film ...
- India faces up to a big dilemma: how to employ one million new workers a month
- But over lunch in a university-style office building where the rooms are named after mathematicians, executive vice-president Binod Hampapur concedes he might not get a job if he applied today. But he reveals that even with the company's insights into ...
- Remembering eminent women scientists
- In India there is a strong relation between women and science. One of the well-known Indian women scientists is mathematician Leelavati, who was the daughter of the greatest mathematicians of all time Bhaskaracharya.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.