A selection of articles related to indian mystics.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Mystics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Mystics.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- Select Cross-Cultural and Historical Personifications of Death
- This extensive introduction includes some of the more well known, along with some lesser known Death "incarnations", and I use that term loosely, as in many cultures, the Angel of Death can be quite an adept shapeshifter. We have tried to cull...
Mystic Sciences >> Necromantic Studies
Indian Mystics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Mystics books and related discussion.
Suggested Pdf Resources
- Sidi Sufis: African Indian Mystics of Gujarat. One compact disc, 79
- Sidi Sufis: African Indian Mystics of Gujarat.
- apsara order form
- Sidi Sufis: African-Indian Mystics of Gujarat (CD). $15.00.
- white-bearded Indian mystics on mountaintops to cross- legged hippies burning incense to urban business people at a lunchtime fitness class.
- Man Mandir One Sheet | Hindi Bhajans; Music by Anup Jalota
- This is a CD based on traditional Indian soul music in the popular style of ancient Indian Mystics.
Suggested News Resources
Suggested Web Resources
- CNN.com - Mystic's fast baffles doctors - Nov. 26, 2003
- Nov 26, 2003 This 76-year-old Indian mystic claims to have survived the past 68 years -- yes, years -- without eating, drinking or going to the toilet.
- Osho (Bhagwan Shree Rajneesh) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- This article is about Indian mystic Osho. For other uses, see Osho ( disambiguation). "Rajneesh" redirects here.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indian Mystics Topics
Related searchestian tan buddha history
santorini egyptian records
juan ponce de leon
if on a winters night a traveler
zodiac historical origin
ram mohan roy social reformer