A selection of articles related to indian mystics.
Original articles from our library related to the Indian Mystics. See Table of Contents for further available material (downloadable resources) on Indian Mystics.
- Indian History Rewritten
- The Indian civilisation, considered to be the product of clash and subsequent inter mixture of the white-skinned civilised invaders and the dark savages native to India, has been rightly questioned in recent years, and the mischievously fabricated history of...
History & Anthropology >> Indic / Vedic
- Indian Paint Brush: Correspondences
- Castilleja spp. Folk Names: Snake's Friend, Snake's Matches Gender: Feminine Planet: Venus Element: Water Deity: Power: Love...
Herbalism >> Herbs dictionary I
- The Celtic Vedic Connection, Part I
- Of all the great ancient cultures perhaps no two share more parallels than those of the Celtic and Vedic peoples. A deep rooted affinity runs between them, what is present in one is mirrored in the other. Myths, Gods, Goddesses, even fairy tales bear a...
Religions >> Druidism
- The Horned God in India and Europe
- Of all of the Gods that we honor in Paganism today probably the most revered is the Horned God, in the shape and form of Cernunnos. Pick up some modern Pagan literature and chances are he is in there, listen to conversation at a Moot and you will hear him...
Deities & Heros >> Celtic, Welsh, Irish & Brittish
- What is Kabbalah
- Kabbalah can be interpreted and explained in different ways. Kaballah is quite difficult to categorize since its philosophy cannot be verified and not based on historic fact.
Mystic Sciences >> Symbology
Indian Mystics is described in multiple online sources, as addition to our editors' articles, see section below for printable documents, Indian Mystics books and related discussion.
Suggested News Resources
- Promoting the Art of the Mystics
- KOCHI: A genre of folk music which is closely connected to spirituality, is how Papia Ghoshal defines the form of Baul, a genre of music and culture native to Bengal.
- The Mystic's Annual Visit: Kabir Festival- Prahladji and Dev Narayan
- The Mystic's Annual Visit: Kabir Festival- Prahladji and Dev Narayan. Kabir's message of inclusion, which cuts across barriers such as religion, caste and class, ensures that the audience as well as the group of performers come from varied backgrounds.
- Music, poetry recreate scenes of our past
- The Indian mystic poet and musician Amir Khusro expounded in his famous Persian poem “Nami Danam (Little I Know)” the theme that Kabir would address more than a century later. Jalal al-Din Rumi explored similar themes in his poetry, which resonates ...
- @ The Movies With Mark Hinson
- An American mother living in Mumbai who is suicidal after her young son is killed in an auto accident decides to visit a temple of mystics deep in the Indian jungle where she can speak to her dead child one last time.
- Narendra Modi tries to rewrite Indian history, but these artists won't let him
- The student president of Jawaharlal Nehru University in Delhi, a major Indian university, was recently arrested after a speech later deemed an insult to “Mother India”.
Great care has been taken to prepare the information on this page. Elements of the content come from factual and lexical knowledge databases, realmagick.com library and third-party sources. We appreciate your suggestions and comments on further improvements of the site.
Indian Mystics Topics
Related searchesniaf hawatmeh
john wooden controvery
hard water permanent hardness
emotion computer models of emotion
screw thread iso standard threads